Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ichibi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Been wanting this since the eu servers popped up, spent LOTS of money on this game (my account) and i srsly wont start all over again ? played well over 1k games just for nothing ? **** that

ExtraHard

04-12-2011

or you can just take the server that is best for you and stay on it? hm???

Toxygen

04-12-2011

You do understand that this thread was creating on March 10 2010, yes?
Riot has said they are looking for a way to implement this in the future.

Setsuno

Master of Mira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Bump!

Zalagoal

04-13-2011

Hey there, I'm normally playing on US and some friends of me, made me download the EU client too.
Now I couldn't loggin in any of both... I reinstalled it again but now I can't get on the US server, can someone help me pls?
I'd rather play only on US than start again on Eu...

Flessuh

04-16-2011

same issue, spent a lot of money, and would like to go to EU servers for better latency, and play with a number of friend... please make it possible, payed or not.. else make it like blizzard...pay to transfer, doesn't matter compared to the money i spent in the game

Arnauld

04-18-2011

Riot, please do something... A lot of EU people created their account before EU servers even exists and now play laggy games ! Make it possible guys

Mrva8

04-28-2011

Will the transfer ever be possible? I made my acc before there was a eu server, im tired of playing with 200-300 ping & with americans, every game there is 1 feeder, 1 leaver, 1 that talks more then he plays (the smartass). The little time i spent playing on eu server was a vacation from that us mentality gameplay

MrStiff

06-11-2011

Please Riot i beg u. I curently live in the us where i made an account. And i am going back to Europe to live there forever. So please make it possible to transfer an account