Playing on same network not aloud?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KagexNirvana

02-03-2013

My family and I play league on the same network/internet and what happens is that we can invite each other to games for the most part. However, when we do and start the game, it disconnects one or most of us from the queue or from the champion selection lobby. Usually resulting in those who 'lagged out' having to restart league. Even so, it always repeats itself. And if we get lucky we can get one out of many games that we can actually duo Q or play together. I'd really like to know what exactly is going on. Is it something I can do? Or is it something riot can do for me to fix this problem?

Nameless Rogue

02-04-2013

I have a few groups of friends who I play league with, we tend to have mini lan parties and queue between 2 - 4 people from the same connection from time to time. How many total people are trying to play at a time? When you guys do get in game do you lag at all? What kind of internet connection do you have?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-04-2013

In most cases this is related to your router not being able to handle the level of traffic required for multiple people on your network.

League Servers have no restrictions against players on the same network.