riot should fix matchmaking......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkeyBOOMking

12-27-2011

i really think that riot should fix their matchmaking because i keep getting put on the same team with trollers or feeders that are like worst than me and people who are just bad-.- like i really cant stand having really bad people on my team...

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

You get matched with those of your skill level. If you get matched with them its because they're aboutthe same skill level. Sorry to break it to you buddy, you're bad at LoL.

monkeyBOOMking

12-27-2011

wrong its just that i can play good with a good team but i can when i have a team thats a piece of ****-.-

Wirius

12-27-2011

Sorry Monkey, good players can improve their elo WITH bad teammates. In fact, that's what separates the bad from the good. Can you lead a team of crappy players to victory? If not, well, that's where you belong.

TheOneDragon

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmare View Post
You get matched with those of your skill level. If you get matched with them its because they're aboutthe same skill level. Sorry to break it to you buddy, you're bad at LoL.
Not entirely so. Elo doesnt determine skill level, elo does not represent the solo player population. The only thing Elo represents is how many games you have won or lost, it does not determine actual player skill.

Explain why matchmaking puts you in a game where its 2 duo and 3 singles vs. a 4man and one solo? Obviously you have hardly a chance to win in this game beause 4 people in vent, same clan tag will outplay you period when none of the other team is on vent with the except of the 2 or 3 that are premade, causing solo players to be punished for even playing the game.

Conditions do not exist in this game to make it a "Team" game. Most of my friends are in a completely different time zone so premade games are next to impossible unless its a weekend.

Riot needs to implement a system where you que into a single player game and your matched against solo players as well, not this 3:2 vs 4:1 or vice versa as its severally punishing solo players. I have no doubt that people stopped playing this game because of that fact.

PVTHunter

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmare View Post
Ya your definently wrong here. Your elo does NOT represent your skill you can do good own your lane and still lose beacuse of BAD ppl on your team. You cant do anything if your whole team feeds except you. And when u get these ppl multipl games in a row now all the sudden your way below your skill level. Your statement is very false this is ateam game no 1 man can make you win in this game in a 5 v 5

monkeyBOOMking

12-28-2011

PVTHunter.....thank you for knocking some sense into some people

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVTHunter View Post
Ya your definently wrong here. Your elo does NOT represent your skill you can do good own your lane and still lose beacuse of BAD ppl on your team. You cant do anything if your whole team feeds except you. And when u get these ppl multipl games in a row now all the sudden your way below your skill level. Your statement is very false this is ateam game no 1 man can make you win in this game in a 5 v 5
Given enough games, the number of times you have idiots on your team and the number of times you have idiots on the other team will even out (it's math). The more games you play, the closer you will get to your "true" ELO as the trolls will, over time, balance themselves out.

RLite

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirius View Post
Sorry Monkey, good players can improve their elo WITH bad teammates. In fact, that's what separates the bad from the good. Can you lead a team of crappy players to victory? If not, well, that's where you belong.
so wat if you have a leaver? does that mean u have to win 4v5 to get elo or its where u belong?

Darians Bane

12-28-2011

Again, do you really think Riot can make some godly system which picks out feeders and leavers, and ban them before they even do anything?
I mean is that not what the Tribunal is for?