Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigAlCapone

12-27-2011

I am a proud player of League of Legends and I am overall happy with the gameplay. However, I believe that all the skins for all the champions should be available to buy at all times. For example, I play Gragas and I wanted to buy the Santa Gragas skin, but i was not able to because it was not available. I figured that when Christmas rolled around that the skin would be available, but i was wrong. The skin was never available again. From a marketing prospective, I feel that Riot should make all skins for all champions available all the time. I buy skins quite often on the champions I play, but when I am not able to buy a skin, I will not spend my money to buy more Riot Points. ALL SKINS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE!