Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Top Solos and Good Mids

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gosllekrek

12-27-2011

I haven't played the game in three months and I'm looking for champions that are currently strong in the position of top and mid. I would appreciate a list of either/each! Strongest five or six champions in those positions based on YOUR opinion Thank you so much!

Eminence4

12-27-2011

Kennen is pretty great top and mid. He's pretty easy to play too.

Turtlerocket

12-27-2011

Irelia, Warwick, Rumble, Yorick, and Garen come to mind when thinking of solo top.
Kennen, Brand, Warwick, Cassiopeia, Annie, and Malzahar come to mind when thinking of mid.

Fawkes

12-28-2011

I feel Morg fits both roles fairly well (mid obv but dat passive + solotop = facepalm nasus)
Sadly playing Morg in ranked is about as likely as playing Amumu in ranked... Trying to force her out of lane? gl :P

Bloodsent

12-28-2011

If you're looking for a champ that can both top and mid, Ryze is a good choice, and Pantheon can be (Depending on the mid matchup). Rumble's an evil *******.

Tyrang

12-28-2011

Top: Tryn, Irelia, Riven, Yorick, Rumble, GP (Maybe AD Nid)

Mid - A lot of viable options: Xerath, Karthus, Brand, Kennen, Morg (Kass, but he can be countered easy)

Actually a lot of viable options, these are considered very good.

Chocoleit

12-28-2011

Ren is a good solo top as well

Bolshakov

12-28-2011

Jarvan, best imo