LF High ELO Singed Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Humps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFatNuts View Post
@OP is this for 5v5 or 3v3 because I play them very differently.
I was inquiring for 5v5 but I'd like to hear your 3v3 build as well :]

EarsOfRage

07-14-2010

I've found spirit visage of little use.

But FoN is great. Always go boots 3, I find you suffer with anything else. (Obviously exceptions, 5 enemy stunners, 5 enemy dps, etc)

You need RoA. It's a beautiful item.

I've never gone Warmogs, but I'm thinking about trying it. The amount of farming this guy does, and how easy it is make it a worthwhile investment by the looks of things. However, I'd of course stay away if they've got madreds, Poppy, WW, Kog Maw, etc.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

07-14-2010

3v3 is my specialty.
-Start with hp crystal and toss for lvl 1 battle.
-Get Catalyst and focus on farming and controlling neutrals
-Bootz 3
-Get a Negatron Cloak building towards a Banshees. I dont finish off the banshees unless Im really having problems with casters since the benefits of catalyst are great until around lvl 14.
-The rest depends on the other team. If they're squishies/casters Ill go for an Abyssal getting another Neg Cloak first.
-If they're tankish Ill go for a Rylai's starting with Giant belt. Usually these guys wont be able to burn you down quickly and the slow applies to your poison trail, letting you kite them forever.
-After whichever of those items (just the first component, not the full item) I usually finish banshees. Then finish the other item you started before.
At this point I'll usually build the item I didnt build before (rylai's/abyssal). The combo of hp/+mr for me and aoe slow/-mr for them makes you a pain in anyone's ass.
-At this point the game should be done. If not WOW. Get some elixers and push a lane, With your ult and these items you can prob tank a tower and 1 or 2 champs while u drop the structures.

Couple of other items I like:
-Guise is great mid game if you're broke. Hp+mpen is perfect for Singe.
-Spirit Visage is good late game. Cheap, Cd reduction and increases your hp regen from your ult.
-Levi is good if you're already raping. If not, stay away from it.

Never build him for dps. Its a complete waste. You're a tank/utility/initiator. If you end up carrying, its because you played him the way hes ment to be played.

I always get ghost/cleanse and stack as many hp runes as I can and fill in the rest with magic pen for early game (I think I have +124hp and +10mpen now). Im not positive but I think my masteries are 0/9/21 you can check in-game for exacts.

One last thing, dont be foolish and get more than one point in fling early. You're not gonna be nuke'n people to death with it. Its there for utility and thats all. Getting more points doesnt fling them farther or reduce the cd. After your first point(fling) I prioritize Ult->Poison->Goo->Fling.

Hope this helps.

Edit: o ya, btw I highly doubt Im high Elo. I solo Q 99% of the time and we all know how that goes... DT777 is supposed to be a high elo Singe player but his guide on solomid.com is old/bad.

LMAOcopter

07-14-2010

Guise is such a worthless item on 5v5, it doesn't build into anything, and the amount of health it offers is a joke. With singed, you're really going to want to build up more MR/armor since your health is gonna naturally be high from RoA and other items.

Mystfyre

07-14-2010

About Spirit Visage, I just want to point out that it does have its place when you have a healer on your team. Its also pretty cheap, and during late game if you're playing right you shouldn't have that many opportunities to shop while keeping the lanes pushed. If you can buy one, it might not be a bad idea, as you could come back when you have 2000g (if the game hasn't ended) and sell it and buy something more worthwhile.

Oug

07-14-2010

My 3v3 build is almost always as follows:

Boots, 2x health pots, 1x mana pot
Boots of Swiftness (really helps gank, escape, and generally move around the map).

Then... I do what it typically frowned upon:
I build a Warmogs for the health jump (Giant's Belt->Health Regen-> Ruby Crystal)
Because I'm now lacking both damage and AP, I then go for an Atma's It adds armor and makes Singed more useful for team fights since he isn't THAT bad of an auto-attacker with his ultimate on for team fights.

Game ends at this point.

If they were heavy mage, then I would probably switch it up and go AP build, but I generally find that I become ungankable once I get my Warmog's. The combination of Cleanse, Ghost, and Ultimate means that you can almost always run away.

No matter what build you go, after the boots, you need to buy a health item. You need it to truly become a tank.