I always get paired with unskilled players and trolls in SR ranked and normal game..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rencelaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Why???!!

Wirius

12-27-2011

Lol, remove the plank from your own eye before remarking on the splinter in another person's eye. I find good players don't blame their losses on other people.

Fawkes

12-27-2011

I got a bit fed up with this too, it was either I'd end up with trolls/afks/downies, or average/PROOOOO/that guy...
As I result, I hardly soloq and I usually q with 2 or more friends so we can proceed to carrying in case we end up with downies
On the rare occasions when I do soloq, I make sure to play Morg so I can faceroll dat anti-gank shield and eventually push on to victory via dat ult ^^

Lokust Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

It happens to all of us. Only about a third to a fifth of my game don't involve some sort of troll or incredibly fail player that ruins the game. Just try your best to enjoy the 20-33% of games that aren't a forgone conclusion due to which team got the ******.

Karmatize

02-26-2012

what can you do?
Riot employees are just lazy cuz they think they have the best strategy game in the world and they wont do anything about it
THey also have a poor reporting and banning system