Summoners Rift MAJOR FLAW (PvP 5v5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SEOmeNow2

12-27-2011

Dear Lol,

I am here to tell you about the severe disadvantage on this PvP map. If you would kindly look at the beginning spawn point after loading screen on bottom portion of the level and top portion of the level you will see something. The views are completely different and need to be changed for top portion. You visibility is very much different. Bottom portion is being given a view advantage and can see much farther down the map than the top portion. Can you please fix this because it is very troubling when playing against good players.

Regards,

Trent Jordan

1davidj

12-27-2011

wat

Ellyzia

12-27-2011

I think what he's trying to say is that players on both sides should be looking at the map the same exact way. (IE - Both teams look like they're on the bottom left corner of the map). Apparently there's some disadvantage having your view set on the purple team, as opposed to the blue.

Not a bad idea really, both teams have their view on the bottom left corner, seems like it'd be a pain to implement though.

DubstepHippos

12-27-2011

Yea, I hate being on the purple team

Azure Lilac

12-27-2011

it doesnt bother me that much. but i think most people do prefer blue side

IS?ĖGI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

This map is good

xXCFXx Avenger

12-27-2011

OMFG IF I C ONE MORE OF THESE STUPID THREADS I WILL CRY

purple team: less vision, better baron control

blue team: more vision, less baron control

THEY ARE EVEN

Tarogato

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post

THEY ARE EVEN
Unless I am mistaken, that is a false analysis of the balance. Blue team has slightly less baron control, but they do have better dragon control, and dragon control dominates the early- to mid-game. Baron control determines how late game goes, however, the early/mid game really determines whether or not there IS a late game, and since blue has better odds at controlling dragon, there is more chance they will dominate purple before baron is even worth considering. It's a very slight chance, but it's a chance, and it is statistical, blue will win more than purple. The reason this is balanced is because purple is given the advantage in matchmaking through team average Elo and hidden Elo, not simply baron control.

lCantGetNoSleep

12-27-2011

Purple team has worse camera, it's intended to be that way, that's why purple is higher elo.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post

THEY ARE EVEN
HAHAHAHA! ohhhhhh ho ho ho ho ho!! ..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH- HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

ah hee hee hee he hee he he he heeeeee...... eh heh.... eh hoo, ah hoo hoo....

hoooooooooooooo boy. that was a good one. 10/10, would lol again. what else can you do? are you here all week?