Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omicron Austin

12-27-2011

If you want a cheap jungler to try out, Fiddlesticks is good, but in my opinion is one of the hardest characters to master. The jungling part is easy; you're almost always full health and, if you have blue buff, mana is never a problem. But the usage of his skills and placement of his ultimate is hard to figure out, in my opinion. He's super squishy, so you can't make mistakes during a gank.

avinashdld

12-27-2011

Amumu is very easy to farm with and get to lvl 6 but susceptible to counter jungle if you aren't careful. He can gank well enough pre 6 if you are good with skill shots and post 6 is extremely good in teamfights.

Tyrang

12-27-2011

Fid used to be good, i think he is not as good in the new jungle. Basically current jungle is a AOE centric jungle, and the meta game calls for tankier jungler, Fid is neither. It is sad to see.

Amumu is always gonna be the same. Godly lvl 6 gank and end game, very blue buff dependant.

Fawkes

12-28-2011

I feel Noc has some of the best ganks EVAR... although I do agree Lee, Udyr, and Skarner would be the best choices considering your tanky preference (Noc can be built fairly tanky as well, Nunu is a great option as well but it's a great facepalm when you see that pentaflash the second your ult is about to go off -_-)

ShockingBacon

12-28-2011

I use Shaco for jungling, yet i find lot of people say he's hard to "control" i call those guys unskilled he's not any different really. he turns invisable gains a bonus backstabing enemys, shiv posions for 3 second and slows them down for an even longer time. and the jack in a boxes have fear when they pop open and his ult is a clone. making him an extremely good jungler if you use him right

MauJustice

12-28-2011

God Tier - Lee Sin, Udyr and Skarner

Nocturne and Trundle are also very good.

Haunchbones

12-28-2011

jungling is a sly mistress, if your team does bad its your fault if your team does good you had nothing to do with it, you never help enough you help too little, just be confident with your abilities and tune out the bullsh*t. But you are NEVER good enough to not listen and take advice

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

lee / udyr really.

both easy to jungle with, both have insane gank options, neither need gear to do their job well, which is a really key piece to the kit, if your lanes suck / fail and you have to spend a bunch of time out of jungle or all your time in gank mode, but they end up stealing the gank kills you won't have the gear you need. This leaves you behind at end of game.

Lee and udyr don't have this problem, gear is just bonus for them. While noc, nunu (pointless nowadays he better used in lane), trundle, GP, skarner, can easily fail in jungle and it not even be their fault.

Rammus is a solid choice as well, his move speed lets you get around the map fast enough to save a champion in trouble.

Noc's gank is weakest of all, it's easy to predict only is useful if the champion is already below 50% health, and he has to have lots of assistance from the lane, meaning he can't dive in when his lane partners have been harrassed to near death, and do anything about it. Other junglers though can go in and make their own way on ganks.

Skarner also ends up in this situation, he can gank top easy, but bottom lane if they are smart have no problem countering his gank option which relies on getting his ult off.

Kenshin Akira

12-28-2011

I'd second Nunu. He's cheap as hell, and you can learn the basics rather safely with him. That, and if you get Red, between your autos, your move/AS steroid, and Ice Blast, you can keep someone permaslowed.

Sanctakill

12-28-2011

Rammus is my favorite. He gets banned a lot but he is my favorite jungler by far.