Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argorlant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

I wanna start jungling in a serious way, which champion would you recommend me for it? I usually play tankys (ap, ad or hybrid), I would like one with good ganks to help my allies early on.

sux

12-27-2011

Lee Sin is incredibly fun. He's what I have been using to learn.

Argorlant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

k I'll try him out

geburgess

12-27-2011

Warwick is built for jungling. Nocturne and Udyr aren't bad alternatives either.

HotLamp

12-27-2011

I vote Udyr, Lee Sin and Skarner.

Or take a look at stonewall's jungle tier list.

Tyrang

12-27-2011

WW is easy but he is seriously outdated, and really not that strong in new jungle. You can't even really gank until lvl 6. The new easy jungler is GP. It is not recommended to do so, but with GP you can afk jungling and drop ult on lanes that needed help (really hate that tho).

Skarner, Udyr and Lee Sin are the OP junglers now. Trundle is pretty much close to that realm. It is impossible to win a jungling war against them with other jungle champs unless you are really good.

HotLamp

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrang View Post
WW is easy but he is seriously outdated, and really not that strong in new jungle. You can even really gank until lvl 6. The new easy jungler is GP. It is not recommended to do so, but with GP you can afk jungling and drop ult on lanes that needed help (really hate that tho).

Skarner, Udyr and Lee Sin are the OP junglers now. Trundle is pretty much close to that realm. It is impossible to win a jungling war against them with other jungle champs unless you are really good.
This in a nutshell.

Always remember though, even if you have a strong jungler.. your teammates can still let you down, and then they gripe at you.

It's a thankless job. I'd look up a jungling overview guide quick also to make sure you know the jungle priorities if you don't already.

Tyrang

12-27-2011

O and between the 4 OP junglers that I mentioned, Skarner is the easiest IMO. Udyr, Lee, and Trundle actually need some getting use to. Udyr and Lee styles are naturally more complex. Trundle's gank require good pillar placement, and that can be tough.

GP is easy but his kit encourage bad jungle habbit (afk jungle),

LunarisDream

12-27-2011

Lee Sin (who I use) isn't that hard. With the basic jungling runes (flat armor seals and flat health quints), 21/9/0 masteries, and a Vamp Scepter, he can sustain himself in the jungle forever with just a rank 1 safeguard. His ganking is godlike starting at lvl 2, provided you can land his Q and time it correctly. I suggest trying either him or Skarner.

ArchAngel8710

12-27-2011

Nunu is pretty easyto learn. You also have a second smite in your consume.