Update on Viktor's Release

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RpiesSPIES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2011

how about 15k+ votes and you all need to cosplay while dancing ^^

Dragon of Toran

12-27-2011

Over 9000? Challenge accepted.

Endzone63

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Who would have thought the solution to quelling a tide of sad faces and nerd rage was to offer a dance. Now I don't even care about Viktor!!! lol

EvesorisIpse

12-28-2011

almost around 8000

Riot Opeli

Associate Writer

12-28-2011
13 of 25 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
Good thing I'm out of the office! You won't rope me in this time dear community team!
That's too bad; I'd've volunteered you, just like how I volunteered everyone who's around in our department. :'D

MOTULDE

12-28-2011

huehue too funny

K D Bonez

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opeli View Post
That's too bad; I'd've volunteered you, just like how I volunteered everyone who's around in our department. :'D
I don't think anyone else is in the department at midnight ma'am

Lutcikaur

12-28-2011

... cant... wait... for... video... and... viktor. i get to watch it and play at the same time. dualin out my monitors.

Ichigar

12-28-2011

This is going to be great haha!

Darky

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Good afternoon,

Many of you have been wondering about the release time-frame for Viktor, the Machine Herald. We were previously targeting his release for this afternoon, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we're pushing his release back until later this week. We do not currently have a new date for when he will be enabled, but we do not anticipate any downtime associated with his release.

Our apologies for the delay, but like with most new and exciting things, he'll be worth the wait. This is particularly true with Viktor, because he comes with a laser!

See you in the Fields of Justice!

(edit: Let's play a game -- it's called, if this thread goes over 2000 upvotes in the next 48 hours I will release a video of me dancing when we're enabling Viktor)

(edit: Uhhh. You weren't supposed to be able to do that so quickly. If the thread goes over 5000 upvotes, I will get other Rioters to dance with me)

(edit: Alright. You win! I shall dance.)
Plz Do This Choreography will be soooooo Epic
http://youtu.be/kFjGVXFoQv0