nidalee has a strong late game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacoBellAssassin

07-16-2011

can someone explain this to me, i was just in a game where we were just getting facerolled and we started talking with the other team about all these champs and we got on the subject of udyr being OP and nidalee.. and everyone was raving about how good nidalee was and i was like "yes shes good, but she doesnt have a late game"

and about 4 people from the other team and our nidalee and amumu started laughing at me, calling me stupid and saying all this stuff about how stupid i was and how they have now heard everything, saying nidalee has a strong late game

i dont get it...does she? if so, can you explain

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-16-2011

i would say no. lategame i would think she is just a healbot, or possibly a split-pusher.

Sol Invictus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Nidalee has no team presence late game.. just toss a couple javs... sit back and heal...
She is too squishy to go into the middle of a teamfight in cougar form.. she will get instapwned.
On the other hand... how the hell do you kill Udyr?!!! A competent Udyr is so unbelievably hard to kill..

Bromiitheus

07-16-2011

Insane poke for those stand off matches. Good for a team with a bunch of heroes that can whittle you down from a distance.

Capo Ferro

Senior Software Developer

07-16-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It depends on how you build her. If you build her AP, she'll dominate mid/late game. If you build her AD, she'll dominate early/mid game.

At least that's what HotshotGG says, and I'd say he knows a good Nidalee: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-nidalee-96037

Twitchious

07-16-2011

1.1 AP Ratio on her heal is OP, along with that 800+ damage spear.

I still think she is balanced however, she can't do much but poke/heal/push and cleanup after teamfights.

Duriel

07-16-2011

Nidalee has an AMAZING late game.
Her cougar form does insane burst damage if you have lich bane, making that a great finisher if you wear them down with long distance spears.

A brand decided to get ballsy and I landed ONE long distance Q on him, flashed in as a cougar, e/q/autoattack and he dropped like a fly.

She's got a great late game if you have the right build. Doing ~1000 damage spears, 700+ heals, great mobility, free vision etc.

Black Blackness

07-16-2011

shes is either the first to be taken out in team fights or barely contributes to them

she has low health going cougar form to kill ppl is will get her killed in team fights or she can stand back heal a bit throw sum javelines place a trap or two and survive

Phrixscreoth

07-16-2011

Dat spear -hurts- lategame.

TacoBellAssassin

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ferro View Post
It depends on how you build her. If you build her AP, she'll dominate mid/late game. If you build her AD, she'll dominate early/mid game.

At least that's what HotshotGG says, and I'd say he knows a good Nidalee: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-nidalee-96037
oh jeez i thought it was the other way around...