Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrmidont

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinmaru View Post
No.
the aoe is true damage right?

how am I wrong?

You guys don't even know your tiamat facts right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am more greezy

Senior Member

12-27-2011

How dare you say this on a Tuesday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMoogle View Post
Go try tiamat on Sion.
If you're teamfighting , go ult and you aoe everyone.
If you have one health, ult and attack a wave of monster.
500 health per second - 800.
You do 200 but you hit everyone.
But don't forget how it takes up an item slot, therefore reducing your ad/as. And in a team fight, people won't clump together (not talking about a full terror game- a real game)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am more greezy

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
the aoe is true damage right?

how am I wrong?

You guys don't even know your tiamat facts right?
Its not true damage. True damage does damage regardless of resistance. The damage is a fixed amount of your total damage, but it still gets tuned down by MR or Armor because the original damage is affected by it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rage Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
the aoe is true damage right?

how am I wrong?
The AE is magic damage. Which does not even worth with life steal. I may be wrong but I am almost positive that is the way it worked last time I tested the item.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
the aoe is true damage right?

how am I wrong?

You guys don't even know your tiamat facts right?
It's not true damage, it's physical.



hue hue hue hue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdkiPickedaName

Senior Member

12-27-2011

It's Teusday, I'm building 2xTiamat, zerks, PD, IE, Vamp Scepter Ashe at some point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrmidont

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am more greezy View Post
Its not true damage. True damage does damage regardless of resistance. The damage is a fixed amount of your total damage, but it still gets tuned down by MR or Armor because the original damage is affected by it.

I'm pretty sure reds confirmed it was true dmg.... on the aoe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rage Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Apparition11 View Post
It's not true damage, it's physical.



hue hue hue hue
The AE is magic damage, I am almost 100% sure about this. Don't have time to go back and test it at the moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11Apparition11

Senior Member

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Virus View Post
The AE is magic damage, I am almost 100% sure about this. Don't have time to go back and test it at the moment.
O, i just got that off of league wiki, idk if it's right.