Is Jax going to become useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VES Tweak

12-27-2011

I was just wondering how Riot was going to balance Jax (one of my favorite champions) Udyr and other champions that use dodge because of the upcoming dodge removal.

Intsikandy

12-27-2011

I'm still wondering myself, I was thinking he could passively get higher base MR and armor from counterstrike by 30/50/60/70/90, but they could have it be like after receiving 2 or 3 hits he loses the bonus for 10 seconds and is able to stun his target. This would give him a similar mechanic. and give him that survivability still.

Kenshin Akira

12-27-2011

Jax has already been slated for a rework, just give it time.

gankas kon

12-27-2011

I don't think I've ever seen a Jack who wasn't horrible...not saying here aren't any, but there's a lot of bad ones. If I see a jax I usually target it first

5murfThis

12-27-2011

Quote:
If I see a jax I usually target it first
HotshotGG begs to differ. Hows Elo hell btw?

1davidj

12-27-2011

they already took out udyr's dodge. they didnt make any other changes to account for it, the just stripped it so his passive gives attack speed only now. hopefully they just give jax an AoE stun of some sort and keep his gameplay similar, i like how he's played now.

Zenoheld

12-27-2011

i think they will make him op because without dodge he will have another nice stat like lifesteal and spell vamp free idk we should wait for his remake