4 days of trolling solo-queue!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3druMz

12-25-2011

yo i normally don't play this game unless i have 2 or 4 friends ready to play a match... but this week i decided to attack solo-queue ranked and let me tell you its a joke.

Riot needs to step in and do something with the ranked system.
Anyone ever play Grand tourismo??? that game requires you to pass a license to move on to the advanced lvl's of the game... implement something like this.
Or a requirement of being able to play at lease 2-3 roles in a team com to apply for ranked solo-queue. ( i personaly think 3-4 is more like it but noobs will cry)

Rant over ( had to dodge a solo-queue didnt know what to do for 4 minutes!!!)

Queen Sejuani

12-25-2011

How the hell is there supposed to be a requirement thing to play at least 2-3 roles in a team comp?

It doesn't make sense, because anybody can build whatever and still win with it if he is good /has a good team.

R3druMz

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
How the hell is there supposed to be a requirement thing to play at least 2-3 roles in a team comp?

It doesn't make sense, because anybody can build whatever and still win with it if he is good /has a good team.
you cant have a good team with 4 ad hero and 1 support for example

Sporemine

12-25-2011

If you want to avoid terrible teams, complaining to riot won't change anything.
Just pick one person from each match that played well, friend request them, and add them to your ranked games.
You can build a good team of 5 in no time, and easily avoid people who have no idea what they're doing.

xDestiny4

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3druMz View Post
yo i normally don't play this game unless i have 2 or 4 friends ready to play a match... but this week i decided to attack solo-queue ranked and let me tell you its a joke.

Riot needs to step in and do something with the ranked system.
Anyone ever play Grand tourismo??? that game requires you to pass a license to move on to the advanced lvl's of the game... implement something like this.
Or a requirement of being able to play at lease 2-3 roles in a team com to apply for ranked solo-queue. ( i personaly think 3-4 is more like it but noobs will cry)

Rant over ( had to dodge a solo-queue didnt know what to do for 4 minutes!!!)
I totally agree with you because I am losing straight games because there are people always trolling in my team

jlai6

12-25-2011

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/rankcarry.png/

Pick tryndamere and you will win. =]

RANDUMB

12-25-2011

SOLO QUE IS A ****ING JOKE, I DON'T KNOW WHY I STILL PLAY THIS GAME.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9972/thisgame.jpg

I'm stuck in ELO hell forever.

Mafiosa

12-26-2011

+1

I did not read any of the replies I just wanted to say that I am a proponent of RANKED solo/duo queue modification. It is a circus and a waste of time/super duper let down to the players who attempt to find any serious play or seek to improve their ELO.

I've already made my own post about this but yeah.. The past week I have been playing solo ranked queue only to find leavers, champ testers, and last but not least the occasional troll who thinks it is funny to purposefully make his ranked team lose ELO.

Mafiosa

12-26-2011

Ok I read the guys post who said "just find a good team". Finding a "good team" is not the issue here, solo queue is. There are some simple modifications that can be added to solo queue ranked that would reduce the.. 'abuse' if you will.

An example of a simple solution off the top of my head:

Instant BAN for any afker/leaver in a ranked game - though as we all know a time comes for all of us when we have no choice but to abandon a game for something that holds priority over what is after all just a game, but I for one would gladly take the risk if it would mean all of the ABUSING leavers (rage quitters, trolls, etc.) would receive bans as well.

Nacaruu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

They need to imply something that is similar to World of Warcrafts dungeon Que. When you go in you click your role...OR you tick Roles you can play. For example there are obviously people out there who like to do more then one thing. But heres how it would look

Tank, DPS, Support. Or something similar. This way you have 1 tank..1 support and 3 dps. One being your jungler..or chosing to not have a jungle.