trydamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

okayplayer321

12-27-2011

to op in my opinion. cuz just a few days ago i was on normal game playing ww and i had ten kills from jungiling and no deaths but then i go to gank trydamere and i kill him till he gets endless rage and then he just crit hits me like five time and i die and he did not even have a kill till then. and not to mention i had warmogs armor and thornmail with a black cleaver and an infinity edge with wriggles lantern.

give you opion now doesnt make you mad when a team is doing great and then a good trydmere can change the game. what do you think about trydamere.

ps sorry about all the spelling errors.

dc talk fan

12-27-2011

What was the Tryn building? Because if you really did have all those items he'd have to be a few levels up on you and have Bloodthirster, Cleaver, IE and PD to beat you.

Honestly Tryn isn't OP. Put him in the same exact box as Jax, Cait, Vayne, Graves, akali, Lee Sin, Kass, GP, Nidalee and many others. If you feed him he will make you pay for it. If you deny and crush him early he's a push over.

Queen Sejuani

12-27-2011

That doesn't even make sense, unless he had Madreds/Last Whisper or both, there was no way he was able to crit you 5 times and kill you with your tanky build.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
That doesn't even make sense, unless he had Madreds/Last Whisper or both, there was no way he was able to crit you 5 times and kill you with your tanky build.
oh yes there is.

and that's the entire problem with Tryndamere.

he needs to be remade or removed because the kit he has right now is impossible to balance. he's either absurdly overpowered and unrewarding to play against, or he's weak and unrewarding to play as.

MD7

12-27-2011

I main Trynd And i bet anyone to face me with him
The most important thing to get as u play Trynd u must have C.S and u will beat anyone u face
thx all

SSJXVIThead

12-27-2011

i have a possible solution for Tryndamere
a second or two nerf on his ult

MD7

12-27-2011

SS... who is ur main ?

MD7

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
oh yes there is.

and that's the entire problem with Tryndamere.

he needs to be remade or removed because the kit he has right now is impossible to balance. he's either absurdly overpowered and unrewarding to play against, or he's weak and unrewarding to play as.
should not remove or modify trynd he is the king

DarkFuzz3825

12-27-2011

Being a Tryndamere player myself, I can understand many of the concerns people have over Tryndamere.

Let me begin just by telling you that Tryndamere is not OP. Too many of his strongest assets can be easily countered by clever play. However, I will say that out of all the champions in the game, he is arguably the best 1v1 melee duelist in the game, save maybe for Akali. So while it is true that a fed Warwick could go up to almost anyone and win, going up against a Tryndamere by himself would just be bad news.

That is basically how all Tryndamere get fed. People think they can outdo him, but then he pops his ultimate and wins or runs away. 1v1, he will kill you; 2v1, he might die with a fairly good amount of CC. If he does get fed however, then even 3v1 might not even be enough to beat him, or to extreme cases, he pentakills all of you.

I don't think Undying Rage is the problem; the problem is probably his high Crit Chance ratio. Even at early levels, if he can land even one crit, it almost completely wipes out any Ashe player (true story). Undying Rage gives him more Crit Chance, which can completely obliterate any squishy that dares ventures too close to him, and his Bloodlust passively increases his AD per health missing, so when he has only 1 health left out of the 2250 that he has, you know that it's gonna cause some trouble when he lands those crits.

If you're interested in beating him, you gotta beat him Early Game, which means out farming the **** out of him. Ranged carries usually do the trick (Oh God, how I hate Caitlyn bot lane...), as they usually force Tryn away from his well needed farm. It also helps if he can't catch you, so he can't feed off of you. Decent Tryndamere players know that his Early Game is really weak, and they will not go aggro on you unless they're absolutely certain they can win. Take this opportunity to completely obliterate him.

Specifically for you, okayplayer321, if you're ever playing Warwick in the jungle and you want to gank Tryndamere, you should probably wait till he has low health first. Then pop your ultimate on him, which will most likely force him to use his own ultimate. If he has Life Steal, he will try to fight, if he doesn't, he will run. If he does have Life Steal, run around for a little bit until his ult wears off, this should be about three seconds because your ult just wasted about two seconds of his. If you have Ignite, wait for a second, use it after he has used his ult, then when Undying Rage expires, the Ignite will still be there (unless he has QSS or Cleanse), which will ultimately kill him or leave him with a small percentage of health left, which can be easily finished off by an ally or by you if you're close enough.

One parting note is that Tryndamere can lower the effectiveness of ganks with his Mocking Shout, lowering the AD of all surrounding people. So he can literally survive for quite a while because you won't be doing as much damage to him as you would like. Pair that with the fact that almost all Tryn players carry Exhaust makes killing him really hard unless you play an AP Caster.

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

your team has to get momentum to beat trynd.

Suppressing him doesn't work because you can't keep it up and eventually he'll still get farm, making negligible your early game efforts.

If you play solidly and prevent him from being able to engage safely then you can win.