Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerthai

03-16-2012

There are lots of good tops. If u dont have vlad he is also a very good top counter to most champs. Out of the list that u made though yorick is the strongest TOP lane. Shyv is incredible in the jungle and CAN top effectively but not crazy strong by any means.

k1mZz

04-17-2012

Best solo top is Count Duku

JustAnotherKill

04-18-2012

rumble,yorick,riven are good at harassing
the funny thing is with rumble. at lvl 6 can 1v2 xD

Squash16

04-25-2012

My favorite are Yorick and Renekton, but beware Garen seems to be an easy counter for Renekton, so agreed with whoever said Renekton is best used to counter. Yorick starting with manamune is my favorite way to go just have good runes!

IcyBoy

04-25-2012

Buy Wukong or Lee Sin I think lee sin is the beter choise

IcyBoy

04-25-2012

What Does Noob stand For

Cannibal Armada

06-17-2012

Riven is probably the best solotop right now (if you can actually play her). Shyv is a very strong pick, aimed more at top/counterjungling because she pushes her lane so hard with that w. (shyv is better played on blue, because you have access to purples red buff side).

Yorick is strong laner, but not necessarily so much in teamfights.

Morde is an awesome pick, but you have to beat your lane to make him worth if. If you get down at all, you're probably gunna feed all game because you cant do enough damage to keep your shield up.

Rene is like riven, except he scales weakly into lategame. Doesnt spiral out of control, since you'll catch up before the 5 item mark.

TLR; If you wanna scale out of control and practice - RIVEN. If you want one thats pretty sweet counterjungler- SHYV. (Both can jungle, just depends who you like in it more).

iampoloa

06-17-2012

Garen is the best solo top

Zaruse101

06-17-2012

i personally like maokai as solo top if some1 else is jung like shaco, otherwise i jung with him

INeedBeef

06-17-2012

lee sin, wukong, or rumble