Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xYogaFire

02-07-2012

f all of them..Malphite is where it's at. With his shard you can poke all day and deny then farm top lane.

Santibolso

02-07-2012

gp is easy and the best solo top for me, his Q is too annoying

theveryedge

02-09-2012

I'd say it's between Morde and Yorick, I personally think Morde is the best, he is one of the few champs who can dominate as a tank/ap carry. If i go into detail he will probably get nerfed. So all i can say is go spell vamp as ur first built item.

THEDEVILJAEGRACE

02-09-2012

I like solo top (yorick,garen,talon,gp,amumu)...

supermeiko

02-09-2012

Wukong, Singed, and Garen are insanely unstoppable at Top Lane. Garen and Singed are too tanky and output so much damage without items. Wukong does a lot of damage and has great escape mechanisms. With Wukong I dominate GP, Irelia, Yorick, Renekton, Nidalee--etc. With Garen and Singed--everyone dies lol!

GreenBananaMan

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermeiko View Post
Wukong, Singed, and Garen are insanely unstoppable at Top Lane. Garen and Singed are too tanky and output so much damage without items. Wukong does a lot of damage and has great escape mechanisms. With Wukong I dominate GP, Irelia, Yorick, Renekton, Nidalee--etc. With Garen and Singed--everyone dies lol!
Are you serious about Singed...
Riven dominates singed ANY DAY.

My build-
Boots+3pots->dorans blade->dorans blade/brutalizer->bt->bt->GA->or sell brutalizer for one more bt(full damage troll build only used it once in rank)

Or

just replace 2 bt with frozen mallet and atma.

Hephesto 8D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Alistar. U can't milk those.

BlackJesus101

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermeiko View Post
singed is one of the weakest champs in early laning stages garen is so kitable its crazy but wukong is pretty **** annoying i would have to pick GP he is such a good all round champ solo top and very few common opponents at top will really hurt him

Hurricane Ardy

03-16-2012

All bruisers... and Irelia... shes too OP to be in the bruisers category.. lol

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Riven is ridiculously good, I usually win my lane, and rarely ever lose it.
I think Yorick has better teamfight impact though.