Best Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitzzzzzzzzzzzz

01-24-2012

rumble , obviously

Blitzzzzzzzzzzzz

01-24-2012

rumble

baka alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

RENEKTON, he is a very good on solo top

likeomgitsadam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Ghoulishweezil

01-30-2012

wukong by far best solo top his escapeabilty is untouched and damage is rediculous build tanky and still do so much dmg.i solo him alot and have never been beat unless whole team comes top which happens alot since im owning top whole time. build/ rush frozen mallet/ then atmas/ then banshee viel/then u get blood thirster or last whisper depending on other team then you get what ever u want. try it u wont be mad. make sure you get teleport you will run out of mana like nothin.

Ghoulishweezil

01-30-2012

o yeah getthe armor boots

TheOddBentley

01-30-2012

lol

IDrunkenOne

01-30-2012

yeah its still wukong, im 18-6 ranked as him so far, 75% win rate, i have no other champ over 55%

OptionalFTW

01-30-2012

Irelia.

Manugutt

01-30-2012

Beinning Even thought I think you have been mentioned it already, I feel free to mention Blitz as a good solo.
If you can get an early kill, usually with his rocket grab he will prove as a good champ for your first levs. Be sure to heal whenever your jugler is ready too take his place or gank I you got enofe hp. Do not get to offensive, he got no heal abilities so you should wait for a chance to grab em when turret is free.

His ulty can be very usefull for both killing minions and champions. When you see multiple minions on scare healt you should farm them. But be carefull so you dosent waste too much mana on farming minions, his manashield is a real lifesaver as solo.
On 1v1 champion you should never use his ulti before last hit. Blitzcrank continuerly deals damage until you activate it.

Abilities
Get rocket grab first, then power fist and after that you boost your overdrive to max
ulti is not good farming minions before lev 16, and you should not waste mana.

Be sure to get mana regeneration buffs during your games in summoners rift