Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YungElext

12-31-2011

If you go trynd with a kayle u will almost always carry i game cause u are impossible to kill for 7-8 seconds. and u can do a ton of dmg in this time.

MattSlick

01-05-2012

dont use noob 450 ip champs!

vayne and corki are the boss carries, just noone knows how to use them to their max potential. Everyone uses the easy long ranged ad carries, but a champ that is easy to play early game does not compare to a difficult fed champ late game

TheSikWolfy

01-05-2012

Vayne or cait, gp is ok too

Nishaven90

01-05-2012

Vayne and Caitlyn for focusing down single targets, Graves for team fights, Kog Maw for nuking. Personally, I like Graves the best.

Although my all time favourite AD champ is Nasus :-D He can 1 shot those 3 once farmed.

NapalmBrain

01-06-2012

Vayne,Graves,Riven,Tryn,Trist

Sky Sanctum

01-06-2012

Twitch falls off as soon as the enemy support buys a pink ward or someone gets oracles. Twitch has to speed his game up to feed as early as possible, if he's not fed by the time the vision wards goes up, nothings gonna help him in mid or late game, besides godly teammates.

But since were ranking, I'd have to say Vayne > Graves > Cait.

But as what's been said before, player skill > champion. They all have weaknesses and vulnerabilities to exploit, you just have to be smarter than your counterpart.

My ad carry of choice is Miss Fortune. Save her ult for tower defense or that one team fight in the entire match where I'm not the number one target. Q is pretty nice for fights inside the jungle, where it's guaranteed to hit someone in the backfield, W stops regeneration while boosting attack speed and E is a nice area slow. Top that off with her passive and I'm zipping around the field side stepping skill shots while demolishing your squishies.

Oranjecrush

01-15-2012

This is all situational. Vayne destroys tanky teams. Caitlyn counters Vayne. Tristana has the highest base range after a few levels. Graves has a sick q / burst. You can't just pick a champion and beat everyone. You want to pick the champion that can counter the opposing team composition / ad carry / bot lane.

That being said, I love Vayne.

DX Dougl3r

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Quote:
Bomber678:
It is widely accepted that Vayne is the best ranged AD carry, followed by Caitlyn, Graves, and... oh, I forgot. But those three, and a few others.

I think you got some ordering wrong there, Graves followed by everyone else. He has just as good dmg output with a wicked passive that when combined with sona/soraka = instant lane win

shaitara

01-15-2012

For a champ with the biggest possibility to turn a loss into a win or just roflstomp your opponent? Farmed trynd. If you farm trynd fast enough and have cleanse/qss you can more or less destroy the other squad after a certain point of farm. Vayne also does this to a degree with her rolling around madness. After vayne I'd say ashe, simply because arrow > all other ranged dps in my opinion.

I think corki is also amazing in the right team setup though. Not a big fan of cait simply because ALL she does is right click, yet lacks vaynes mobility(who also does the same thing).

Lilium spp

01-15-2012

Vayne or Garves