Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt Angel

12-30-2011

Miss Fortune
Kog maw
Tryndamere
catilyn
vayne

BurnTheFeeder

12-30-2011

Best part of Kog'Maw? Frozen mallet(with ofc bloodrazor, etc...).
It makes him rather tanky, but best part? insanely difficult for ANYONE to escape him, due to his constant, long range slow XD.... Perhaps u don't believe me, maybe u do, but from experience, its one of the best items in my AD kog build

PrOdysseus

12-30-2011

I think that Ashe is the best,

ThatSriLankanKid

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by esperz1nski View Post
Attachment 352683Attachment 352708Attachment 352690Attachment 352681

Tier1 Ad Ranged-carry

Attachment 352697Attachment 352692Attachment 352693Attachment 352691

Tier2 Ad Ranged-carry

Attachment 352700Attachment 352698Attachment 352696

Tier3 Ad Ranged-carry

1. Tier 1 - The top played ranged ad carry's in high ELO Ranked games.
  2. Tier 2 - Almost as good as current t1's, but just a bit lacking.
  3. Tier 3 - Not considered the "Best!" Ad carry pick at the moment, but can also be played better than any of the above if put in the right summoners hands.

PS: Do NOT be scared to try out Tier3 and any I haven't added.

Yeah... this tier list is awful. I agree that Graves, Vayne, Cait are in tier one, but akali isn't. She's awesome but she's solo top, and hardly a ranged ad carry. Where's Kog? Also, I believe that ashe is tier 2 at least. She has amazing utility and the best ult out of any of the carries. Shes a bit outdated and outclassed but still pretty good. Twitch is garbage, and no way is corki better than ashe.Teemo is also unviable built as an ad carry. He doesn't scale well at all with tons of ad items, and his range makes it impossible to do so. Also, MF isn't even tier 3. She's tier nothing. I there is absolutely no reason to pick MF over any of the the other ad carries at this point in time.

iRaikov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

I personally think that Graves is the number 1 range Ad carry now. His passive gives him super resiliency with the added armor and magic resist His Q has a pretty long range which allows him to poke, and it's AOE so he can farm fairly easily. His W can potentially make him ungankable, since if you can't see Graves then you can't target him, add in the fact that this slows and it's one hell of a utility spell. His E is one of the best attack speed steroids in the game, better than Tristana's steroid, as it's cooldown is reduced every time he auto attacks. His ultimate can burst for a ridiculous amount of damage both early game and late game. Graves just has it all, a great early game, great mid game, and a great late game. The only drawback i can see with him is his fairly short range, the same as Ashe i believe.

Can anyone argue against Graves?

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
Koq Maw(both Magic damage Koq and AD Koq) Vayne, Graves and Tristana

All the people in this thread saying Trynda is a good AD carry are dumb.
He actually is a good ad carry.Hes just a glass cannon whos job is too go in, kill one or two people, ult, and farm for the next one and a half minutes.

ThatSriLankanKid

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoman321 View Post
He actually is a good ad carry.Hes just a glass cannon whos job is too go in, kill one or two people, ult, and farm for the next one and a half minutes.
He is a good carry but calling him an ad carry isn't really accurate because the term "ad carry" usually refers to a ranged dpser like graves, cait, and trist.

Yippppeeekiyayy

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymainjustgotban View Post
He is a good carry but calling him an ad carry isn't really accurate because the term "ad carry" usually refers to a ranged dpser like graves, cait, and trist.
He's AD and he's a carry, but he's not an AD carry?

Are you joking?

zakaran

12-30-2011

This thread again.
_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Best / most reliable ad carry is Vayne.
Strongest ad carry is Twitch.

SacredWinds

12-31-2011

I think Ashe is a good pick offers insane utility and engagements with perma slow and her ult.