Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harries

12-28-2011

found out today the power of sivir...holy **** shes good

Happy Yuno

12-28-2011

Vayne/twitch/cait-ranged
tryn-melee

RyanFrmTmec

12-28-2011

vayne,cait,graves,ez andddddddddddd twitch (twitch falls hard lategame though)

Yippppeeekiyayy

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrang View Post
Hmmm.... he plays a lot of Sivir on his smurf account, altho his smurf has really high elo too. I don't think he play Sivir on his main account that often. And really, it doesn't matter which AD carry he plays, he is just good at it.
Instead of posting this bull**** you could have taken 5 seconds to check his profile and realize he plays a lot of sivir on his main too.

zzadist

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabelous View Post
Sometimes it doesn't always work that way. I laned against Cait as Ashe many times and if the Cait player is dumb you can out-poke simply because they fixated on trying to get you with the Peacemaker. You have to stand still for a second to pull it off, while Ashe can simply kite and move while auto-attacking or even using Volley.

Sometimes the player > the champion.
You obviously are unable to read. This is not about who plays the best AD carry. Its about the best AD carry. We aren't arguing the merits of a cait player vs an ashe player.

I've raped quite a few caits with ashe. What is your point?

Caits range rapes ashe. That is what they're simply saying. A dumb ashe player can easily get manhandled by a dumb cait player.

But hey. For your off topic response about how you can beat up on a dumb cait player. Congrats. We're all very proud of you.

Kazfiel

12-29-2011

I'm pretty good with graves, fait and twisted fate.

Didn't do too bad with ez either.

I hate vaynes outfit though. They should buff tf a tiny bit, up his price and redo his legendary skin. I'll start maining him, others be ****ed.

An ad/cooldown support tf+graves lane is my fav. Stun from tf,

smokescreen behind, dash, buckshot, ult from graves

While tf throws his cards. If the champ has no escape you have tf slow or stun the other champ.

One of the shortest cooldowns on stuns too... I think.

But I digress, ad tf should be buffed. Build an ad graves with BT, boots, 2 phantoms, IE. In that order. Noone can go 1v1 and Noone can outrun you but Yi.

Makes for a very weak start though.

argonKK

12-29-2011

Vayne is the best carry by a mile... she's an agile-burst-assassin-carry with stealth! Even when she's at a gold or level disadvantage, she will still annihilate you.

And to make things even better, tanks cannot handle her at all. Percent true damage has absolutely no counter. As a tank your only hope is to get a Frozen Heart and hope you live long enough for your team to burst her down.

If you can't get Vayne, then pick Graves. He's somewhat tanky, fairly mobile, and has crazy burst & dps.

No other carry is worth mentioning.

esperz1nski

12-29-2011

Attachment 352683Attachment 352708Attachment 352690Attachment 352681

Tier1 Ad Ranged-carry

Attachment 352697Attachment 352692Attachment 352693Attachment 352691

Tier2 Ad Ranged-carry

Attachment 352700Attachment 352698Attachment 352696

Tier3 Ad Ranged-carry

1. Tier 1 - The top played ranged ad carry's in high ELO Ranked games.
  2. Tier 2 - Almost as good as current t1's, but just a bit lacking.
  3. Tier 3 - Not considered the "Best!" Ad carry pick at the moment, but can also be played better than any of the above if put in the right summoners hands.

PS: Do NOT be scared to try out Tier3 and any I haven't added.

WayneKingftw

12-30-2011

Crittlesticks.

Queen Sejuani

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
no.

and for a very simple and obvious reason: range. she's practically impossible to deny during laning, and her Q and ult scale very well with AD. her range allows her to contribute safely to a teamfight, while her Net and traps offer her good escape and map control. Caitlyn offers most of what Ashe does, while providing superior damage and range. it's just that simple.

Her Q is never used in mid/late game. Checked
Her ult can be tanked by anybody with higher health, making it a worthless ult unless the enemy is dumb or only 1 enemy is remaining. Checked
She doesn't CC as hard as Ashe does. Checked
She has the same damage as Ashe practically. Checked.

The only saving grace Caitlyn has, is her having good range, combine that with a sustained support on bot and she is very hard to kill.

Same could be said about Ashe, Vayne, Koq and Graves in Bot lane. They all pratically have good CC (except Graves) and have high damage.

She is still a good carry (a classic one) due to her good laning phase and long range, but you can have the same potential with other characters if not higher potential.

Also lack of people mentioning Koq maw is frightening in here. He is practically Vayne, without the stealth and situational CC. He snowballs just as hardcore as Vayne does due to his W and him not needing as much items. (He gets scary once he has Malady, which is his 3rd item after Dorans and boots. Bloodrazor is just overkill. Not to mention he has huge range with his W. Combine that with his slow and he is hard to catch if you have a team to back you up.)