Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloudRunnr View Post
Cait or Twitch
Twitch is actually pretty widely accepted as a horrible champion. He's easily shut down by orcales or vision wards.

Also, for the noobs of the thread, there's a difference between saying "Cait sucks." and "I suck with Cait." I think everyone saying "Cait sucks" is TRYING to say "I suck at Cait."

XavierWalker

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeptic View Post
Tryndamere,Vayne,Teemo
Thats all i can think of.
A bad vayne usually hamper the game

Tyrang

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmare View Post
Twitch is actually pretty widely accepted as a horrible champion. He's easily shut down by orcales or vision wards.

Also, for the noobs of the thread, there's a difference between saying "Cait sucks." and "I suck with Cait." I think everyone saying "Cait sucks" is TRYING to say "I suck at Cait."
Agreed. The only Twitch that is remotely ok is jungling twitch.... but why? You have better choices for jungler.

Twitch is worthless in lane, unless you start a smurf account and play with lvl 15 ppl. I don't see anyone above lvl 25 fall for Twitch slealth.

I already gave my point of view for Cait. Strong poke in early and end game. Good for grp tower push cuz of the traps. Easily stay out of danger in grp fight without crasy kiting. Therefore, pretty strong and tier 1 worthy (check Elementz's list, she is tier 1).

KimchiPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmare View Post

everyone saying twitch suks is actually trying to say "I suck with Twitch or I've only met Twitches that sucked because of my ELO"
You've just never met the good twitches

Tyrang

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimchiPanda View Post
everyone saying twitch suks is actually trying to say "I suck with Twitch or I've only met Twitches that sucked because of my ELO"
You've just never met the good twitches
Twitch is a different story. The only viable way for Twitch to be good is stealth and sneath kill, which is fine, but that is easily countered by a pink ward in lane. So ppl play jungle Twitch, but seriously, the god tier junglers just outclass Twitch by so much, they will counter jungle him like no tmr.

Then perhaps you can play roaming Twitch in a duo roaming comp, like the evelyn team comp? Wait you need a team comp to make it work?

If Twitch is not in stealth, he can't do anything that other range carry cannot do alot better. Look at Elementz list, Twitch is not even anywhere in the tier list.

Bloodsent

12-28-2011

A skilled carry is useless without a competent team. The "star" high elo players can focus on carries because the rest of their team plays well in their other roles. A carry will be useless without a good tank to peel off assassins and to initiate. In the same sense, they need a good jungler to help them hold their lane and have dragon presence.

HogGunner

12-28-2011

look at chaox..he is playing aliot with sivir and reach the top elo..for me the best ad carry now is Sivir..vayne..caitly and corky.

Tyrang

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogGunner View Post
look at chaox..he is playing aliot with sivir and reach the top elo..for me the best ad carry now is Sivir..vayne..caitly and corky.
Hmmm.... he plays a lot of Sivir on his smurf account, altho his smurf has really high elo too. I don't think he play Sivir on his main account that often. And really, it doesn't matter which AD carry he plays, he is just good at it.

Cambrioleur

12-28-2011

6/8 of chaox's last ranked games were as sivir (as chaox).

Anyways, the best ad carry is the one you're best with.
If you blow with vayne you're not going to carry.

that said, cait is overrated.
Smart people aren't going to get raped by your q and have no incentive to be aggressive because just by simply getting the same farm or similar farm they're going to win the team fight.
Same thing with your traps, if you're going in for a gank and you don't see any traps it doesn't mean walk into the bush..... they can also flash over them for a kill.
Her ultimate isn't that great compared to other AD's. If you try to kill runners other people will just block it.

Kenshin Akira

12-28-2011

I prefer Vayne and Kogmaw. Both have good abilities to help shred through tanks, and offer different things in fights. Vayne has her snowball status and can be a real demon to deal with if she starts gaining a bit in the farm and money, and has her stealth and steroid to just chew through enemies. On the other hand, Kogmaw offers superior poke and range, a decent slow, and a much more versatile build order.

Ultimately, though, it's up to the player preference and skill behind the champ.