Best ad carry? Best chance of changing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

Senior Member

02-27-2012

REAL ADVICE:

If you're looking for the best carry, they all have their uses. In rated matches we use a draft system which is used to draft champions accordingly to counter the opposing team. So anyone off the street can name off some good champions.. But if you counter the other teams picks or you pick something more useful then you win. Draft/rated is 85% pregame, the remaining 15% is staying focused and not making mistakes. All carries have their own purposes. Because of the current meta I personally use sivir for many matches. Her ult is great for team fights, her spell sheild in lane is awesome and it counters so many peoples abilties. Her long range harrass and early game are phenomal. But she is counterable as well. So you see, there are "popular" choices like those above.. Or real choices like learning to counter and strategize your pick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BapBap

Senior Member

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxacolyte View Post
REAL ADVICE:

If you're looking for the best carry, they all have their uses. In rated matches we use a draft system which is used to draft champions accordingly to counter the opposing team. So anyone off the street can name off some good champions.. But if you counter the other teams picks or you pick something more useful then you win. Draft/rated is 85% pregame, the remaining 15% is staying focused and not making mistakes. All carries have their own purposes. Because of the current meta I personally use sivir for many matches. Her ult is great for team fights, her spell sheild in lane is awesome and it counters so many peoples abilties. Her long range harrass and early game are phenomal. But she is counterable as well. So you see, there are "popular" choices like those above.. Or real choices like learning to counter and strategize your pick.
Someone will be a gold member real soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DangTasty

Junior Member

02-27-2012

I main as MF, have played with Cait and Graves and prefer MF by miles. Her Q is a fantastic early-game "surprise, you're dead because your ******* friend sat in front of you" and a decent small burst in late game. If a champion has heal, or relies on regen, her W shuts them down. Her E is pretty much worthless, granted, but if the enemy is grouped together and someone on your team initiates with a CC (Jarvan, Maokai, etc) then her Ulti absolutely destroys.
This of course assumes you didn't go full ****** and NOT get a last whisper.
protip LW + Nashor's tooth = happy MF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFugees

Junior Member

02-27-2012

Best AD carry? Depends on your team composition and the opposing team's.

Best chance of changing the game? Vayne. She scales very well and can snowball HAM pre level 10 if played right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

Senior Member

02-27-2012

In order...

Graves
Vayne
Corki
Caitlyn
Tristana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syzlo

Junior Member

04-28-2012

I'd say it all depends on who you're laning against and how good you can get your cs and deny your opponent. But all in all, I think vayne has the most chance to carry, because of her silver bolts and just massive damage that no other ad's can deliver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bukumber Express

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Miss Fortune or Tristana for sure. They both have their reduced healing skills which are awesome in a team fight. Especially Miss Fortune because Double Up will effect two enemy champions with reduced healing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerraEarth

Member

04-28-2012

Kogmaw/Tristana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XLegendary RICEX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2012

Kog'maw is pretty good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buffalo123

Senior Member

04-28-2012

1.ashe 2.tristana 3.vayne 4.caitylin or varus