A short teamfight on summoner's rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardenack

12-26-2011

Pounded this out while servers were down, it's rough but feel free to leave opinions.

Four champions huddle close together, hidden from the eyes of others. What an odd group they were at that, an illusionist, a mute harpist, a blind monk, and an insane chemist. No matter the story that brought each of them to this battlefield, here they were, each with their own reasons for putting themselves at risk on Summoner’s Rift this day.
With his eyes darting to every shadow Singed addresses the group in an anxious and hushed tone. “Alright, we need to make a move; our teams are matched in strength and we’ve just been sitting here for FAR too long. We need to catch them off guard, something that will tip the next fight in our favor.” On the ground sitting cross-legged, Lee Sin replies slowly and calmly, “Patience.” Just as the last syllable left the monk’s mouth, in one motion, Singed grabs a bottle from his pack smashes it on the ground and thrusts towards Lee Sin, stopping with the broken glass an inch from his throat. “I’ve HAD IT with your high and mighty, fool-hearted attitude, it’s gotten us NOWHERE! I have half a mind to rid myself of you right NOW, be done with this place and all of you imbeciles as well!” Neither Lee Sin nor Singed make a single move to back down. Quickly, but not being rushed in the slightest, Leblanc slides towards the two men. Her cape trailing behind her, most of herself left uncovered, she presses against Singed, making full use of her womanly figure. Running her hand up his arm and to the back of his neck she pulls herself in close to whisper in his ear. “Settle down darling, we’re nearly finished here.” Singed’s intensity immediately dissipates at the sultry sound in her voice. As quickly as his rage came it left him, throwing the broken bottle away he sits himself down on a rock with his head in his hands, quietly laughing to himself.
“Oh Leblanc you ruin all of the fun sometimes, I was hoping to see a little more action out of those two.” Dual pistols holstered, Miss Fortune walks into the group with a grin on her face. Leblanc smiles back at the gunslinger, “I am glad you are safe, what did you find?” “We are in luck; Nocturne is heading to the lizard elder right now, if we move fast we should be able to catch him.” At the mention of such an opportunity Singed snaps out of his own thoughts and directs his attention to their final group member. “Sona, give us sight.” At the command Sona moves to the center of the group. Everyone circles around her and places a hand on her, closing their eyes. Sona lifts her head towards the sky, with an infusion of magic her eyes white over and her vision flies at her will. Countless trees pass through their shared vision, coming to stop finally at a small clearing; the group sees the shadow beast known as Nocturne locked in combat with the lizard elder. No emotion can be seen from the shadow but the lizard elder is obviously stricken with fear fighting for his life, he knows he is going to lose this battle. The scene grows dark and the group finds themselves back where they were moments before. “Perfect timing dear.” Leblanc squeezes Sona’s arm in thanks. Immediately the group sprints into the trees in search of their new objective.
As the group rounds the corner they see Nocturne slowly running his bladed arms through the lizard elder’s blood, it adheres to his blades willingly, once coated the blood bursts into flame. Seeing his chance Singed touches the ground and mumbles to himself before he bursts into an inhumanly fast run towards Nocturne. Hearing Singed rush towards him Nocturne begins to flee and brings up a protective aura around himself. “BREAK THE SHIELD!” Singed yells as he closes the distance between them rapidly. “Got it.” Miss Fortune, quick as a blink, draws a pistol and let’s off a huge burst shot. The bullet, just barely faster than Singed himself, passes him and comes in contact with Nocturne’s shield, instantly shattering it to pieces. Now upon him, Singed grabs for the only tangible part he can make out, the shadow’s armor plating, and hurls him towards his teammates. As Nocturne is flying through the air Leblanc unleashes a full barrage of spells at him. With no shield to protect him the bright colored orbs of pure magic explode through Nocturne, one after another, until the last shot eradicates him completely.
Singed walks back to the group grinning and dusting his hands off, “See? That wasn’t so difficult was it?” Lee Sin raises his hand for silence. “They are coming.” Everyone in the group takes a ready position, preparing themselves for a fight with well-known legends, Alistar, Ashe, Brand and Mordkaiser. As the enemy champions come into sight Lee Sin crouches low, focusing his chi. At the right moment he unleashes it towards his foes. Sensing his target was struck true he throws himself towards the opposing team landing behind them all. Startled, the enemy archer turns around, but giving her no time to react Lee Sin jumps into the air landing a monstrous kick to her mid-section breaking her ribs and sending her flying into his team. As she comes sliding to a stop she tries reaching for her bow but the pain is too much, instead Ashe looks up and is greeted by two identical gun barrels, with two identical gunshots.
Now finding himself separated from his team, Lee Sin desperately tries to calm his nerves and find an escape from the dangerous situation he has put himself in. Knowing he is stranded, Leblanc rushes towards him. “Lee!” Seeing that he is trying to get away, Alistar places himself between the two and effortlessly head-butts Lee Sin away from his ally. Brand and Mordkaiser know how vulnerable Lee Sin now is and lay into him with their own flavors of magic. Shards of metal tear into him as he tries in vain to dodge streams of fire being thrown from Brand. Knowing he can’t take much more Leblanc throws herself into the rescue, opening a portal a few feet closer she teleports to him. Through the pain Lee Sin feels the sudden burst of energy from Leblanc and focuses on it. Linking himself to that source of power he wills himself to its origin. As the gap closes between the two Leblanc closes the portal, returning to her place of safety and tending to the wounded Lee Sin.
Realizing that this fight is lost, the opposing team starts to run. Miss Fortune sighs, sounding slightly disappointed, “They aren’t going to stay and fight now, they know they’ll lose.“ Singed looks to Sona and nods his head as he undoes a cork from one of his alchemy bottles and downs the content. “I don’t think they have much say in the matter, hahaha!” Singed’s muscles visibly enlarge, veins looking about to burst at the surface, as he starts hooking up a contraption from his backpack. Between Sona’s playing and Singed’s laughter Miss Fortune can’t help but feel energized, as they sprint off after their enemies.
Taking refuge under their tower the opposing team stops to catch their breath. Bursting out of the trees Singed runs headlong under the tower with them, releasing a fog of poison and spraying them all down with adhesive. Unable to respond the enemy team is helpless even under their own tower. Alistar sees his friends dying around him and begins to chant, trying to counteract the poison with his own healing powers. Through the fog of poison and confusion Sona strikes a chord, sending out a concussive blast wave, deafening the three trapped champions. As their hearing slowly starts to return it is immediately filled with the high pitched laughter of Miss Fortune. Planting her long legs firmly into the ground, she continuously fires bullets into the enemy team, helpless to defend themselves in any way they are forced to take the full barrage, unable to survive.
The five victorious champions look around at the remains of their opponents, all shaking their heads in approval of the work done. Singed begins laughing to himself, slowly at first then more and more maniacally. After a deep breath in he looks at his companions, his eye twitching slightly. “ACED!”

Magister Gir

12-29-2011

I hands down love this. You went into such great detail with each of champions and about the abilites and how they might feel or see it when they use them. I especially the well written style you used for Lee Sin I haven't seen many readers try him because he's blind or hey just won't go into depth of what see's or senses but you did and did an amazing job at it nontheless

ShadowMantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

This is really well written. I totally enjoyed the dynamics between Singed and Lee Sin. Singed, I have to say, wins this one for his personality. Well done and keep up the good work.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

I love this. Perfect example of the action on Summoner's rift. You did an awesome job.

Sidebar. Ashe got doubled up, and Alistar, Mordekaiser, and Brand got bullet timed. MF Quadra Kill.