hey riot do u read these forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

i was wondering cuz i just went looking through and didnt see that u have posted in here for a long time, and u guys kinda run on that u listen to your comunity yet u never even comment on a 3's post, i do admit most of them r trash like omg tryn so op. but it would be nice if u could acknowledge any good ideas that i see alot of people posting and maby show tt some love cuz, not to be rude but u only touch it about 1 time a year, so if u do read this plz show 3's forums some love <3.

Zt Rush

12-26-2011

It's because tryn is op and one of them play him....they'll never listen.

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zt Rush View Post
lol that made me laugh a lil maby its cuz tryn is so op that hes blocking them from goign to these forums

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zt Rush View Post
This.

Characters and items get rebalanced for Dominion all the time yet TT is broken as **** and they don't seem to care at all.

SYMBÖLIC

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardii7 View Post
This.

Characters and items get rebalanced for Dominion all the time yet TT is broken as **** and they don't seem to care at all.
yeeppp

AuV2 Souls

12-27-2011

Tryn isnt op all you have to do is get a good team who actually support each other... its rare i know but he isnt that good, i kick his ass as ryze or yi or even kayle myself

Tactileneck

12-27-2011

Lol. I think the Riot employees are avoiding this section of the forums like the plague because we have people who **** up threads. It took me longer to understand the grammar in this one than the traditional "Trynd so op" QQ threads. Had I been a riot employee I'd make it through the first sentence of this, cry, and go elsewhere.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2011

lack of useful threads mostly, and no riot employee who enjoys 3s enough to post here

3HUN

12-27-2011

i quit 3v3, so boring and predictable

been enjoying solo due 5v5, tt too broken

Chzy

01-30-2012

Upvoted and bumped.