Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Won't Let me choose "Random" at champ selet screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingD3L

12-26-2011

So me and my friend are having fun just hitting the random button and playing a random champs. but for some reason there is no random button for me anymore and I don't know why. We have won 5 in a row BTW, but can someone please tell me how to fix this.

FryTimE

12-26-2011

If you click "Lock in" without selecting a champion, it automatically assigns you to a random character. Hope that does what you need.

FryTimE

12-26-2011

It seems as though the random button has indeed disappeared. However, by locking in without selecting a champion, you are automatically assigned a random champ. It's a little harsher, but it still works if you just wanna be someone random.