Alistar Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzen

12-26-2011

Hi everyone, I love playing Alistar but i am not sure if I am building him correctly as a tank. These are my items, Boots of lucidity, frozen heart, Force of Nature, Aegis of Legion, Shurelyas revelry, and thorn mail.

AoN Jeepod

12-26-2011

As a tank u have to adjust to the ennemy dps / burst damage. Sometimes you have to go more on the support role may be too. So there is no single way to build him. And sometimes you will wanna put up some more damage to help on your try out focusing theyr ad or ap carry with all your CC. So lichbane or trynity force is something you ''might'' wanna seek, depends on the way you're able to farm without ksing all money from your carries and how you get cold from assist and gp/10 + baron/dragon from your teams.

Bonzen

12-26-2011

Thx. Ill try this out and hopefully the build works for me.

HollowAvatar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I'd personally put a raduin's in there as it goes obscenely well with the heart. Those carries will have like .5 as followed by a quick death.

KrystalSundancer

12-26-2011

Aegis of Legion is really good, if another tank isn't building it, you should.

I usually build Philosopher's Stone and HoG, keep em on for a good while before building them into something else or selling them to make something useful to the current match. Philosopher's Stone almost necessary for early game Alistar but that could just be me.

Becky Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Sheen is good

BringMe2Hell

12-27-2011

I like to play support alistar. first item i get is tear and spam the hell out of my heal, it takes care of all potential mana problems early and late game.

after i get my tear i build according to what I'm up against and only upgrade to manamune after all other items are complete. I'd make the staff but i only get like a +5 bonus to my heal