Pls can someone explain me the error and elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dopinwe

12-26-2011

ok i have W 108 L 83 but the thing is that i have lots of lol errors in the champion select proces and my elo goes down like hell i can understand the fact that having a bad elo can come from lossing against ppl whit worst elo than mine but i have lots of wins but those errors are simply eating me alive well ty for the attention and sry if something is not well english is my second language

GrimCreeperX

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopinwe View Post
ok i have W 108 L 83 but the thing is that i have lots of lol errors in the champion select proces and my elo goes down like hell i can understand the fact that having a bad elo can come from lossing against ppl whit worst elo than mine but i have lots of wins but those errors are simply eating me alive well ty for the attention and sry if something is not well english is my second language
yeah i'm 40 wins above losses and yet someone with 1 win BELOW loss is the same elo as me... that's an ERROR IN ELO... sorry didnt help you.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopinwe View Post
you may as well enjoy it.

abuse your artificially low Elo to pubstomp noobies for fun. after alerting Riot to your technical problems, what else is there to do?

likely, they will/should tell you to do all the obvious things: check your drivers, check your anti-virus, check your firewall.

Dopinwe

12-28-2011

well ty for the answers thing is that maybe there is a way to fix this and im not saying from my pc i mean from the game so the server improve itself about the false elo well after some games and win and lose well maybe u look for better ppl to get better at ur level or less trolls etc etc ...... well and ty i enjoy it is good game and is free so i have nothing bad to say about riot lol more than thx i bring this issue just to let ppl know and maybe look for an improve
PD sry englis is my second language

Sanctakill

12-28-2011

Who cares about ELO. Thats the one thing I hate about Esports is everyone is so concerned about thier ranking everyone wants to be pro and if they lose its everyone elses fault because they are so pro. when you lose take it like a grownup. and when you win show good sportsmanship. you don't see people in football rage and cry like a baby when they lose. yea the may be mad and yell at their players out of frustration but they go back into the locker room or practice and work on their weakness and try again next game. sorry tangent there anyway ELO is just a number if you are worried about it go and get a new hobby and a life.

Dopinwe

12-29-2011

well i snot like that u see in football there is diferent leagues if u are a good team or ppl well u play whit better teams and pll so u see thats my point elo is a way to set matches and leagues when u good and ur elo is low is like playing whit AI or IA u wanna be at your corresponding league