[STORY/CHALLENGE] My Talks with the League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

honestly, I'd love to see something like this on the rp forums

Edasich

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
honestly, I'd love to see something like this on the rp forums
Someday, there just may be.

Wizerdlol

09-08-2012

Hello Eda, mind if I join in? It seems very fun, but im not a very talented writer, I do hope I can do one, or mabye more, but I would ask for your permission first.

:P Wiz :P

Edasich

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Hello Eda, mind if I join in? It seems very fun, but im not a very talented writer, I do hope I can do one, or mabye more, but I would ask for your permission first.

:P Wiz :P
This thread is open for anyone who wants to try his/her hand at writing, so permission granted.

The Ðefiler

09-14-2012

An interview with Urgot...or Trundle...

GabrielaSiete

09-19-2012

Interview with Zyra

What do you like about the League of Legends?
mmm... So exciting. There is no life unless something is trying to tear it away, yes? The Rift is pleasant, but the Treeline is like home as it was so long ago. And when the prey is screaming and their juices stain the trees... *smiles and sighs contentedly*
What do you dislike about the League of Legends?
Dislike? If I did not like the League, I would be elsewhere seeking better prey.
Do you miss anyone in your homeland? If so, who, and why?
*looks surprised then hisses angrily* DO I MISS WATCHING THE SLOW, TORTUOUS DEATH OF EVERYTHING I KNEW AND LOVED?!? DO I MISS BEING FORCED FEELING MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS, MY VERY CHILDRED STARVE UNTIL THEY WAS NOTHING LEFT BUT DRY BRITTLE HUSKS?!? *stops, collects self* I miss my homeland as it was.
What is your favorite food?
*licks lips and stares intently at interviewer* the prey does not truly wish to know.
What is your favorite color?
*Smiles darkly* Red.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I watch the prey as they mind their tasks. When it interests me, I join. I keep a garden as well.
Who have you met in the League who particularly interests you? Why?
The prey knows of the "Twisted Treent," yes? This one confuses me. It lives yet does not wish to? How can it desire to be free of this gift? Life must be taken, yes, but only from prey not from oneself. Our roots do not meet on this.
How long do you plan to stay in the League?
As long as the prey is good, my roots grow here.
What are your plans for the future?
I am the last of my kind and I do not know how long this body shall move. I will make seedlings so my kind does not die with me.
In the Noxus/Demacia conflict, whose side would you take if forced to choose?
*blank stare* Noxus? Demacia? Prey say these words often but I do not know their meaning.
(Brief Explanation Ommitted)
Both are fools but the Demacians are most foolish of all. Prey is eaten. Prey is only let live to be eaten later.
You refer to "prey" a lot. What exactly do you mean by that?
*laughs* The prey is funny! It pretends not to know what it is! I will let this one live.
Well... I think that concludes our interview... is there anything you'd like to say before we sign off?
*pauses* No.

Edasich

10-12-2012

Trundle

Issun: (slightly muffled) Sorry about the gas mask, Trundle.
Trundle: Nah, it's okay. I've kinda grown used to seeing folks like you wearing them by now. All things considered, it's not that bad.
Issun: (slightly muffled) Seriously?
Trundle: Yeah, but then again, not many champs around here care for me. I kinda knew it when I got this curse stuck on me.
Issun: (slightly muffled) I see. Now, to start this interview, what do you like about the League of Legends?
Trundle: Well, I know a thing or two about pain, and I'm more than happy to show the other champions around here. That, and at least I have someone to talk to.
Issun: (slightly muffled) What do you dislike about the League?
Trundle: Some of the wisecracks I have to come up with are kind of stupid if you ask me. Not that I mind saying them at all.
Issun: (slightly muffled) Okay. Do you miss anyone in your homeland?
Trundle: Can't really say so. Nobody wanted to even look at me after I took the curse of my tribe, much less talk to me. And now, look at them. Rotting away from their own pride, about to leave me as the last of my kind. Then again, they'd never want me back if I told them I let them have this curse back.
Issun: (slightly muffled) Ah, I see.
Trundle: Oh, and by the way, I've read a lot of your other interviews, and to answer your next three questions, "Don't care," "maroon," and "Soraka".
Issun: (slightly muffled) Why that last answer?
Trundle: You heard what I said in the last issue of the Journal of Justice, right?
Issun: (slightly muffled) You mean that she often healed your body, even if it only lasted a few seconds?
Trundle: Yeah. Much as I think it's a waste of time trying to heal me, I appreciate the gesture. Helps cut back some of the pain.
Issun: (slightly muffled) I see.
Trundle: As for how long I plan to stay here, I'd say I'll stay here as long as you guys let me.
Issun: (slightly muffled) Okay. So, to finish this interview, what plans do you have for the future?
Trundle: Plans for the future? What plans do I need? Coming to the League of Legends was a big learning experience for me. And one thing I learned in particular: you never know what the future holds, so just take it as it comes.
Issun: (slightly muffled) Good answer. Thanks for letting me interview you.
Trundle: Eh, whatever.

The Ðefiler

01-20-2013

As much as I think Elise needs to be introduced to Rumble's flame spitter, someone should try an interview with her.