Melee Champ & Hextech Sweeper VS Shaco boxes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceFrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I have been playing AP tanks lately, and getting hextech sweeper for stealth champs.

Shaco's boxes can be annoying as hell for a thinly geared Roaming Support Taric with no tenacity items. I've come across staggered boxes at the base of windmill that can chain fear for 6 seconds.

I can use sweeper's active to reveal the boxes.... but I can't do anything about them, unless I have a ranged teammate to shoot them.

Logically, the champion is feared because the jack in the box pops up suddenly out of nowhere. But if the champion has used sweeper, and knows the location of the box, then he shouldn't be surprised by it.

... Although you could argue, that sweeper revealed a box like object, that is presumeably innate and only on closer inspection by a mentally challenged or near sighed melee champion can it be 100% verified as belonging to Shaco.

The alternative might nerf Shaco to the ground. But I'm biased because I don't play Shaco.

Stimuz

12-26-2011

Play draft. Even if you don't ban shaco hes usually a first pick so you can counter pick him.

Shaxtenn

12-26-2011

As a melee your counter is to push creeps into them.

IS1429332aa9b633

12-26-2011

It would be nice if the Sweeper deals some damage, even a small 1 damage.
It would trigger boxes and shrooms...

FDru

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaxtenn View Post
As a melee your counter is to push creeps into them.
Yeah do this. His team definitely won't be doing anything useful while you slowly push a minion wave.

In short: Shaco is ****ing dumb.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

i dont see how they can enjoy themselves just camping and placing boxes all over the place

ZenithZephyr

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFrog View Post
Logically, the champion is feared because the jack in the box pops up suddenly out of nowhere. But if the champion has used sweeper, and knows the location of the box, then he shouldn't be surprised by it.
Logically, Anivia shouldn't be affected by Alistar's pulverize, because she's not touching the ground.

Xavderion

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Logically, Anivia shouldn't be affected by Alistar's pulverize, because she's not touching the ground.
Logically, Brand shouldn't be able to wear clothes.

JeanieYuss

12-27-2011

Logically Lee Sin would be immune to Blind affects.

Logically Cassiopeia couldn't use Boots.

Chingmeister

12-27-2011

Logically, Ashe should be the counter to every champion.

Her quote should be "You used to be an adventurer like me, take an arrow to the knee."