Premades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Googlewin

12-26-2011

So, who else is sick and tired of getting stuck with awful premade teams? Yes it's only regular games, but it's still annoying and makes it hard to practice for ranked

Zerifane

12-26-2011

I kinda agree with you. The way I get around this is by playing with at least one or two of my friends (I personally know). This means less room for "annoying" people on your team and a higher chance you'll be paired with another group of friends also looking for a decent match. Most of my friends have higher elo, and I feel that higher elo normals have less "awful/trolls in the game. I find playing against higher skilled people, who are also in groups with their friends, a great practice for ranked matches.

Welcome2HookCity

12-27-2011

i really hate meeting trios when im duoing with my brother we were doing good and then they report US and i get tribunal banned horray .**** those kids

ArchAngel8710

12-27-2011

Yesterday i played with a premade renekton and garen who demanded to bot together. The both went 1-6 and then both rage quited.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

it's frustrating to be playing with a team of loudmouth high school kiddies who all report you "for the lulz" (as if...)

it's frustrating to be playing against the five-man who's all in Skype and obviously on their smurf accounts

it's frustrating that groups are put in the same arena as soloers period. make it stop, Riot. just make it ****ing stop already.

lCantGetNoSleep

12-27-2011

I don't mind playing with premades, it's just when they all decide to simultaneously leave the game that it sucks D:.