[Alistar] Minotauros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minotauros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Chapter 1: The Departure

It was a cold morning on the skyscraping mountains of The Great Barrier, in a small village where a tribe of Minotaurs resided. As the wind blew and the birds chirped out of a small cave rose a great bull known as Alistar. As the sunlight hit Alistar's eyes he stretched his muscled body and out came a bellowing roar, an alarm clock to the others in the tribe to start the day. From that very same cave, another minotaur came out, a smaller and younger minotaur.

"Good morning Alistar" said the young minotaur.

"Good morning to you young brother, you ready to start the day Minotauros?" said Alistar.

"Nothing can hold me back!" cried Alistar's younger brother, also known as Minotauros.

Alistar smiled at Minotauros. At this point there were many minotaurs emerging from the caves and gathering near Alistar.
"Let's group up into small groups and hunt different areas and make sure to be back here when the sun is directly above us" said Alistar.

As Alistar headed towards the Shurima Desert, Minotauros followed eager to start his very first hunting trip.

"I'm very sorry Minotauros, but you are far too young for this trip. Maybe in a year or two you'll be ready to become a great hunter." said Alistar in a commanding tone.

"But.." cried Minotauros as he was abruptly interrupted by Alistar, " I'll have none of that. I said you are far too young, so stay here with the women."

As the group marched on Alistar told his group "You must follow. I know the way."

In what seemed like no more than seconds the group was out of sight. Minotauros helped around the village with cleaning, cooking, and anything else he could just so he could spend as much time training to become a great hunter and warrior like his older brother.

As the sun was begining to to set, Alistar and the rest of the group of minotaurs returned. Most of them had a lot of animals hog tied and over their shoulders, to what seemed like a successful hunting trip. As Minotuaros saw Alistar he ran as fast as he could to hug Alistar.

"Alistar!" cried Minotauros hugging him as hard as he could.

"You can't milk those" Alistar joked.

The group shared a laugh as they continued to skin their catch. Suddenly the ground began to shake and fear was the new face of the minotaurs.

"Stampede!" cried one of the minotaur hunters. Out of no where there were hundreds of soldiers on horses who appeared to be from the Noxian army. Then riding a midnight dark horse out of the thousands of horses appeared a man who introduced himself to Alistar.

"Hello, my name is Keiran Darkwill, I am the commander of the great Noxian expenditionary force." said Keiran Darkwill

"That's nice, but what are you doing in my village?" said an angered Alistar.

"Well I'm here to propose to you to surrender to the Noxian army or suffer it's wrath." said Keiran Darkwill.

"Surrender or suffer it's wrath? Now I'm angry!" cried Alistar.

"Woah, there is no need for such tone animal." said Keiran Darkwill.

This comment really angered Alistar as he began to rush the commander. Fleeing, Keiran Darkwill and his troops suddenly split into two groups as Alistar and the rest of the hunters chased after one of the group who was lead by Keiran Darkwill. After a few hours the other group of Noxian army men arrived back at the minotaurs village. This time there were only small minotaurs and women. The army men started to burn the village and were killing all the minotaur women.

Minotauros ran as fast as he could towards Conqueror's Sea beaches. Before he could reach the beach he was interrupted by two army men. Both weilding large blades they pointed them at Minotauros and laughed as he cried in fear. Both men unmounted their horses and slowly walked towards Minotauros who was now cornered by the mountains and the beach itself. As a last act of courage Minotauros cried, "NOTHING CAN HOLD ME BACK!" Then he closed his eyes and charged at the two men. After what seemed like an eternity, Minotauros opened his eyes to see the two men were laying on the floor covered in blood, each with a large hole in their chests due to Minotauros large horns. Minotauros peeked at the village and saw only flames, now on his knees and full of tears, Minotauros looked at the sea and quickly built a small boat and journeyed off southwest. As his village slowly became a small spark of flames, as Minotauros tried catching his breath from his heavy crying he whispered, "I'll miss you Alistar."

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ON IT AND GIVE IT A THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE IT! I WILL POST THE REST OF THE STORY AS I WRITE IT.

Minotauros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

[Reserved]

Minotauros

12-26-2011

[Reserved 2]

Minotauros

12-26-2011

[Reserved 3]

Minotauros

12-26-2011

[Reserved 4]

Minotauros

12-26-2011

[Reserved 5]