Best AD/AS Fighter Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistWrist

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aztreal View Post
Objection, Vayne is an AD Carry not a Fighter, not to be mean but at least get your facts right. As for one of the best fighters in this game, I'm gonna have to give it to Jax and Nasus. They can both build tanky and dish out huge amounts of damage and both of them have cc so it's just depends on your playstyle.
Jax and Nasus aren't AD/AS champs either.

Maybe you are the one that should get his facts straight.

Fighter is a meaningless term anyway in general LoL terminology. But champs that you typically build AD/AS on are AD Carries.

Frozenbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelonemage View Post
Jax is not an AD champion, he's a hybrid hypercarry. He doesn't really fall into that category.
I've seen Dyrus play AD Jax. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkwBbXt2Yg I'm pretty sure you're wrong lol

Frozenbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

I'm good thank you. I am clearly a noob nothing more.

TwistWrist

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aztreal View Post
I've seen Dyrus play AD Jax. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkwBbXt2Yg I'm pretty sure you're wrong lol
Stacking Doran's Blade doesn't make Jax straight AD.

Dyrus has written 3 Jax guides over the last year. All three has Gunblade/Rageblade as core.

Tyrang

12-27-2011

You mean melee champ i assume?

I would avoid Yi if you are new to melee AD. It is actually very easy to swing one way or the other with Yi... He is just too squishy, and have the tendency to overextend due to alpha strike and his movement speed. Tryn is a stronger version of Yi I would say. He is harder to mess up.

Garen is actually a really good beginner melee champ cuz he is strong laner and his skills are intuitive. He is not a overall great champ tho. Nasus is good for practicing last hit with melee.

Melee champs that really have the potential to carry the game includes Tryn, Irelia, Riven, Udyr and of course some other ones depends on your play style.

lgnite

12-27-2011

Try some low difficulty champions like Ashe, Sivir, Tryndamere, and Master Yi.

BugsyTeamUSA

07-11-2012

Fizz period. alot of burst,can lane jump and dodge turrent hits and escape almost like having an extra flash with trickster his ultimate is devastating and is almost a auto kill when teaming up for a kill with another champ because it also slows the target

KBoogz

07-11-2012

^ Fizz is AP
Since you're new, I wouldn't reccomend Vayne, Yes, she is one of the best AD carries, but she requires a very high skill cap due to her squishyness. If you like playing AD carries like I do, then do what I did when I first stared, I played some of the easier/more forgiving AD carries such as Ashe, Cait, Graves ect. You have to practice last-hitting. In a lane against another carry, you have to win the Creep battle and make sure that you out-farm them. Once you get very good at last-hitting, and you have a full AD rune page, buy Vayne. Once you know Vayne's limits, you will shredding everything that stands in your way.

12fingerJIM

07-11-2012

You can get tristana for free by liking riots facebook page, she's good for ad and can boost her as. This is if you're looking for a carry. Melee I'd agree with those who said Tryndamere and Yi

Evolnemesis

09-02-2012

I would agree with Tryn and Yi for melee, they are pure ad/as melee types, and for ranged, Ashe or Cait are also good to try, they build ad/as and are both easy to pick up... (trist is actually better off building on-hit items rather than straight AS thanks to her already having an AS boost).