Negative attitudes and how they ruin the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kize

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o hi View Post
if ur liek 11 u wont undastand wut is sportzmanshipz
you
out
now

OT: usually BM is brought upon oneself unless youre with trolls or this guy ^

MorganMcrazy

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendial View Post
Sometimes it's really hard to have a positive attitude in this game. Almost every single player I play with are a-holes, incessant name calling and smack talking are rampant in this game and no one really cares about the summoner's code. It's very rare, VERY rare to make a new friend in this game and find someone that is actually friendly and helpful.

Most commonly used phrase/greeting I see in this game? NOOOOB
or along the lines of, "umad bro?" or the widely known, "cry more please"

Boohoomaster

05-19-2012

we should report them and not add them and they should not use bad language just in case a little kid plays this game which i am a little kid and people have bein swearing alot!

dc talk fan

05-19-2012

One thing good people forget and bad people (aka trolls and jerks) take advantage of, is the fact that on the internet there are no real repercussions for your words. Someone can say ANYTHING they want to on here and there are honestly no consequences. It's so stupid. The worst that can happen is people rage at them, but then you're just feeding the troll. That's the fundamental flaw with games like this. People don't talk on the internet like they would in real life. You'd think two or three times before actually in person telling someone to go die and asking them if they have downs and cussing them out. But on here, no consequences at all...

CLG FAN CLUB

05-19-2012

I hate ppl in RANKED who are like omgletssurrender!

You don't get elo by surrendering. I NEVER surrender a ranked game. If you're gonna get my elo, you're **** sure gonna work for it.

MeinUguu

05-19-2012

You are all retarded.

DrStyles

05-19-2012

Quote:
I hate ppl in RANKED who are like omgletssurrender!

You don't get elo by surrendering. I NEVER surrender a ranked game. If you're gonna get my elo, you're **** sure gonna work for it.
It bothers me when people don't surrender when there is almost no chance of winning and everyone on the team is just trashtalking eachother. Just accept defeat and move on to the next game instead of dragging the game out another 20-30 minutes hoping that their fed kogmaw and karthus somehow get worse over time. Certainly people jump the gun a lot on the surrender vote, but never surrendering is taking it too far.. you're wasting the time of 3 people who want to try again instead of listen to their allies trashtalk them.

Fluffyknowsyou

05-20-2012

My sentiments exactly,but being one of the ragers from time to time. It usually stems from forgetting this is just a game that happens to be competitive. It's easy to forget about having a good time when you're taught going 0/3 is gg,but even worse when some pretentious windbags decides to call everyone useless, noobs, idiots, *******, feeders etc.

Though this along with selfishness is what you get for playing a game with completely random people who you'll statistically never play with again in solo queue. People can be very dumb,so you gotta make the extra effort to not let what others say or do ruin your time. If you do this, you'll be preventing another troll to the pool, rather than adding to it.

Naedox

05-20-2012

And so this is probably the best speech I have ever laid eyes on.

IceGaia

05-20-2012

Behold... the necro post has awakened...........