Account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maritimus Ursus

12-26-2011

I just logd on to my account and it said i was in game then when i loged off then came back on it still said the same thing, i then did this mutipul times and then finaly it let me on normal home screen now i went to look at my match history to see if someone was playing on my account i then see tha the last game played was my graves gaem last night Im very confuzzed on what this is and whats going on please help me...

Maritimus Ursus

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXRalphXxX View Post
I just logd on to my account and it said i was in game then when i loged off then came back on it still said the same thing, i then did this mutipul times and then finaly it let me on normal home screen now i went to look at my match history to see if someone was playing on my account i then see tha the last game played was my graves gaem last night Im very confuzzed on what this is and whats going on please help me...
also i cant log into chat services

lgnite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXRalphXxX View Post
also i cant log into chat services
Refer to this thread. Also, try uninstalling the LoL client, then proceed to re-install it.

I had this error before and I got rid of it by re-installing.