I am getting a PVP.net Patcher kernel has stopped working and wont letr me connect to LoL what has to be done so I can connect to LoL?
have you tried these?
I get a RADS error - Could not to connect to HTTP server / Patcher Kernel Stopped Working
1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file, then try starting your patcher.
3. See this article, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...ic-dns-servers
4. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe with this file, http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/...ser_kernel.exe
5. Try installing Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0, http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=17851 and 3.5, http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
© 2014 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.