Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

{pvp client} Laggy pvp client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So when i start up my pvp client it works fine but then i get into a pre-made lobby with friends and the start the battle everyone joins the queue but me and ill sit in the pre-made lobby looking like a fool. This doesn't happen every time but it happens alot. also i- have a constant error message flashing in the top left corner that says i have dced from pvp.net. Also if i do get into a battle when it starts i have to close pvp and re-log in and reconnect. This has been happening for about 3 weeks and i have uninstalled twice (including uninstalling pando media boster and all of that) and then reinstalling and it didn't help.