Lower my Wins from 1,008 to 993!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iGuahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

You guys must think I'm nuts, but right now, I'm at 1,008 wins and last night I was 993. I did not play from 993 to 1,008. How do I know? Cause I made a promise when I had my first game that when I reached 1,000 wins, I would celebrate by having a party with weed, steel reserve, my TeamJake crew, and Riot Girl.

So, I am begging you. Please, please, please take away the 15 games! My time, money, energy, and social status have all changed because of you and it has the been the most wonderful thing that have ever happened to me. God bless United States of Riot Games.

If you want to join the party, RSVP!

FleaFly

12-13-2011

Invite me to your party bro...

Sol Ciel

12-13-2011

i think the wins displayed on the team screen is now the total wins of dominion and classic games.

iGuahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

You are right. Now I will never know what it's like to reach 1,000 wins. 1,008 doesn't come close.

Epjest

12-14-2011

I also wondered why I suddenly gained 100'ish wins, Dominion now counts as a normal win eh?

Dschinghis Khan

12-14-2011

watch out nikasaur, these guys r still waitin for u.

Ironarcanine

12-26-2011

I don't think they want you partying with weed.
Leave out that part, and maybe they might help you out.