Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Bug Out, But Only While Playing Online

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackalope044

12-26-2011

Hey there, guys. Got a bit of a problem.

When playing offline practice games, League of Legends works perfectly fine for me. Unfortunately, every time I try to join a game online, I get the following problems:

At the loading screen, the loading percentages are NEGATIVE, and go up to the thousands/tens of thousands/etc.

Once the game IS loaded, I get a variety of bugs. Everything is shaded in fog of war, my character and other characters jump around on the screen and the map, things like the minion mages attacking causes a "stream" of the attacks to appear (Same damage, but it looks like a constant stream) and just a number of other graphical and lag-esque related bugs that makes it impossible to play. I've already got a Leaver Level 1 status because I keep trying to fix it, but the only way I can test if it worked is by joining another online game which I end up having to leave because it's still broken.

I've allowed LoL through my firewall, done a completely clean install, everything. But this is still happening. It started out of nowhere, too. I played one game, then went to play another, and this started happening, completely out of the blue.

http://pastebin.com/ky3JQRrB The Pastebin for my DxDIAG.