Missing Skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Headshop

12-26-2011

Hi,

In the past I've purchased most of the skins for a champion I played the most, Veigar. I just did not have enough Riot points to purchase the last one, the blue Curling Veigar. Earlier today I got around to purchasing another $25 Pre-Paid League of Legends card to get that one skin. However, I can't find it. It seems like it's gone, and then there is another new skin, the Super Villain that isn't showing up in the shop for me. So not only will I not be able to have a fully complete Veiger skin collection by having all the classic ones, I can't buy the new one!

Now I'm curious, is this just my League of Legends shop client glitching? Or was it removed, and is it now impossible to get that classic Curling Veigar skin? Because I want it. I want it badly.

Thank you,
Merry Christmas!

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Are you at the actual store, or are you trying to purchase them skins from the view my profile -> champions?

Headshop

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytrigius View Post
Are you at the actual store, or are you trying to purchase them skins from the view my profile -> champions?
I believe I'm at the store. I clicked on the orange treasure chest button under your Summoners name and from their it took me there.

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Ah, I think this might be the problem, curling veiger is currently unavailable, it must of been a skin for a certain event! And as for superb villan veiger, I think he might be one of the new skins coming to the store.

EDIT: I've just done some research, curling veiger is a limited edition skin and won't be available for purchase again, and ye superb veiger is apparently going to be a legendary skin, look forward to that!

Here a link to check out the new legendary skins which are coming to League of Legends!

http://rog.clgaming.net/blogs/jump-in-the-pack/4908-new-skins-sandstorm-katarina-superb-villain-veigar-arctic-ops-kennen

Headshop

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytrigius View Post
Ah, I think this might be the problem, curling veiger is currently unavailable, it must of been a skin for a certain event! And as for superb villan veiger, I think he might be one of the new skins coming to the store.

EDIT: I've just done some research, curling veiger is a limited edition skin and won't be available for purchase again, and ye superb veiger is apparently going to be a legendary skin, look forward to that!

Here a link to check out the new legendary skins which are coming to League of Legends!

http://rog.clgaming.net/blogs/jump-in-the-pack/4908-new-skins-sandstorm-katarina-superb-villain-veigar-arctic-ops-kennen

Thank you for such detailed information, your a great help! And now I'm going to go mope about for the rest of the day, I was really looking forward to having that Curling Veigar skin.

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

No problem!