Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Reds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etec

12-26-2011

i had problems when i was in champ select everything slowed down to the point of it almost freezing but i still saw ppl changing slowly picking there champs and summoners so i decided to stay and see what happens 10 mins later i finally get into the loading screen i realize nobody else is loading, therefore they must have been in the game i get into game and low and behold im 10 mins into game and im getting blamed for this **** might get banned aswell cause all the reports.

also there was some pop up saying i could send a report in for this problem and it showed up 3 times

also also this was in a ranked game so will i get a loss forgiven along with my team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

It might be a server issue, retrace your steps and see if the issue persists. (Not recommended: could get you another disconnection if the problem continues.)

By the way, you won't get banned for only leaving/disconnecting once, has to be 3 times! So your safe there, and none of the reds are here cause there on holidays.