Forums now recognizing summoner lvl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

The main forums that restrict posts for summoners under lvl 5 still say i'm a noob. I'm lvl 12. Why wont it let me post!?

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

What do you mean by main forums? Your posting now aren't you?

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

Many of the boards state at the top of the screen that posts from summoners under lvl 5 are restricted. Summoners under lvl 5 may post on the new summoner forums and the help/support forums. I'm lvl 12 and would like to post on some of the other forums but when i click the "post reply" button or the "create a new thread" button it tells me that I'm under lvl 5 and can't post here.

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Are you sure your summoner level is 12? or are you getting it mixed up with your level within a game?

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

I recognize the difference between a summoner lvl (which controls things like which tier of runes you can use as well as summoner spells available) and in game champion level. Having access to the summoner spell flash generally means summoner lvl 12.

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

Posting in this particular forum is restricted to players who have achieved summoner level 5 or above.
Having trouble? Players of all summoner levels may post in the New Player Forum and the Help & Support Forum.

^ this is the tag that appears in a red bar above the list of threads on any forums page that is not new player or help&support

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Well, I'm not sure how to deal with this problem, have you tryed using a different browser?

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

Odd, It will allow me to post using Firefox but not with IE.....

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Haha, it must be a problem with internet explorer, try uninstalling and reinstalling, also try clearing all internet history.

DamonWynters

12-26-2011

Ah, stupid mistake. Apparently the league of legends home site has kept me logged in constantly since I started and therefore didn't recognize any progress in my account? I logged out and back in, problem solved and both browser programs. Silly me.