10$ card not working?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Everytime I try entering the code to my 10$ RP card it says:

"you have encountered an error. please try again later."

halp pls

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Just be patient, alot of other people have been encountering this issue, you are not alone! I suggest trying again in a couple of minutes.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20236752-pre-paid-riot-point-card-payment-method

Also visit this link, read the part where it says you encouter problems near the half page.

McDerp

12-26-2011

The RP store system is down for at least the past couple of days. Wait till the servermonkeys get back from holiday break. There's another 21459861429832 people with the same exact error message.

McDerp

12-26-2011

Trying again wont work, neither will wiaitng for a few minutes or all that hogwash. Wait for an announcement in the next couple of days or a patch update, it's the only thing we can do now.

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
Trying again wont work, neither will wiaitng for a few minutes or all that hogwash. Wait for an announcement in the next couple of days or a patch update, it's the only thing we can do now.
Have you sent in a support ticket yet? If you haven't than I would recommending that.

McDerp

12-26-2011

Long time ago, sent logs and everything as well. It's the 26th, Riot is still in holiday mode, doubt they'll fix this till tomorrow or Wednesday.

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
Long time ago, sent logs and everything as well. It's the 26th, Riot is still in holiday mode, doubt they'll fix this till tomorrow or Wednesday.
Riot are in holiday mode but only 3/4 of them. :P The other quarter is handing out the 450RP!