Character Stops dead in Tracks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lugia978

12-26-2011

yeah, disconnected at the end, we were against a troll build game, won in 11 minutes, but he disconnected at the very end with a normal ping. (didn't get the leaver status though)

Lugia978

12-26-2011

New development: on our next loadout, he disconnected AFTER his ping climbed, a symptom you were looking for. But in game it doesn't record these spikes somehow.g

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

What do you mean that it doesn't record these spikes in game ?

Lugia978

12-26-2011

Yes, it has been reappearing, but recently a new development happened.

While in loadout his ping actually spiked for once causing him to disconnect at 500+ ms.
In game however he still disconnected and reconnected as usually with a much more normal ping of 100ms.... is this a Lol client bug? How do we know if the ping they report is actually right...

The ping in game stays around 100-110ms... and it never seems to spike to any alarming level.
The ordeal with the loadout however seems to say otherwise

leddkire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

Im getting these problems too. My ping remains stable at around 130 ms throughout the game, but at random times I would get these strange freezes where my character wouldnt respond to my actions. It would just stay there and if there where minions nearby, start aoutoattacking them.

Strangely enough, my ping remains the same during this freeze, and I can still see everything happening around me (life bars going down, receive gold if last hitted, screen turns red when receiving damage) even checking another lane out and seeing them kill a teammate of mine (with the corresponding "ally has been slain", with no lag at all)

This is very frustrating. Ive had to simply leave a game because I couldnt play at all. The delays would last up to 5 secs and would happen every 3-6 seconds at a time. Or sometimes I would get it once or twice during the game, or none at all. And all the time with 130 ms.