Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Major Freezes ingame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denxak

12-26-2011

Any point in the middle of a game, my screen will randomly freeze up for 2-3 seconds and then will be functional again. these usually happens about 3 to 4 times during any given game.

My Dxdiag stuff is attached.

This problem also happens on my older computer, a core i7 920, gtx 470, 6gigs of ram.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not PoonCoon

12-26-2011

Identical video card, identical problem. Problem?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

Q9650 GTX470 4gb ram no plausible solution. I'm using a DP35DP motherboard (Intel chipset) and this problem started when I switched from my old motherboard I have a heavy hunch it's something to do with Nvidia drivers and this card/hardware stuff. Updated to newest drivers, and in every game I get these 2-3 second freezes. And it happens a random amount of times during any games.