Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sooo close! =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FFo Hamologist

12-26-2011

Hi Riot =) I hope you guys get a chance to read this thread. So i been playing league for a long time, bought all the champions with Rp and a whole bunch of skins. So recently you guys gave out 450 Rp to nice players which i really appreciate, =) My problem is that im sooooo close to getting graves like a few RP away, i was wondering if u guys could give me graves fro the Rp that i have=D if you guys could do that that would be great, i know im asking fro a few free RP =( but yea thanks riot if you do end up doing it, and if you dont thanks anyways =)

solji

12-26-2011

this guy deserves it!

McDerp

12-26-2011

LOL i really wonder if people begging for RP actually get it. Just to stay on topic, none of the Riot staff are in today. The RP system in general has a bunch of bugs not allowing players to purchase points, so i think they'd most likely first deal with paying customers than handing out freebees.

Xytrigius

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
King Rice Farmer:
Hi Riot =) I hope you guys get a chance to read this thread. So i been playing league for a long time, bought all the champions with Rp and a whole bunch of skins. So recently you guys gave out 450 Rp to nice players which i really appreciate, =) My problem is that im sooooo close to getting graves like a few RP away, i was wondering if u guys could give me graves fro the Rp that i have=D if you guys could do that that would be great, i know im asking fro a few free RP =( but yea thanks riot if you do end up doing it, and if you dont thanks anyways =)

King, alot of people ask for RP because they are short but you should try using the link to ask them for the RP, be sure to be nice!

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new