Sooo close! =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FFo Hamologist

12-26-2011

Hi Riot =) I hope you guys get a chance to read this thread. So i been playing league for a long time, bought all the champions with Rp and a whole bunch of skins. So recently you guys gave out 450 Rp to nice players which i really appreciate, =) My problem is that im sooooo close to getting graves like a few RP away, i was wondering if u guys could give me graves fro the Rp that i have=D if you guys could do that that would be great, i know im asking fro a few free RP =( but yea thanks riot if you do end up doing it, and if you dont thanks anyways =)

solji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

this guy deserves it!

McDerp

12-26-2011

LOL i really wonder if people begging for RP actually get it. Just to stay on topic, none of the Riot staff are in today. The RP system in general has a bunch of bugs not allowing players to purchase points, so i think they'd most likely first deal with paying customers than handing out freebees.

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rice Farmer View Post
Hi Riot =) I hope you guys get a chance to read this thread. So i been playing league for a long time, bought all the champions with Rp and a whole bunch of skins. So recently you guys gave out 450 Rp to nice players which i really appreciate, =) My problem is that im sooooo close to getting graves like a few RP away, i was wondering if u guys could give me graves fro the Rp that i have=D if you guys could do that that would be great, i know im asking fro a few free RP =( but yea thanks riot if you do end up doing it, and if you dont thanks anyways =)
King, alot of people ask for RP because they are short but you should try using the link to ask them for the RP, be sure to be nice!

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new