Lux Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

12-26-2011

Hello everyone,

I come to you today in terms of advice. I am full support player who is confused on where Lux truely fits in as support. What would be the ideal AD ranged carry for lux to lane with?
The only thing I really find myself doing is just hard deny so my carry can farm up cs and shut them down. But what I am asking is.. what is the ideal situation to have lux bot (NOT MID).

Reason I ask this is because I find myself normally cycling between three champions (Sona, Alister, Taric)

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

lux needs AP to be successful. she's in the same boat as Karma. In this meta it's not really useful to put her with a carry bot and try to be a 0 CS support. She needs farm to do well. The only supporty thing about her is her shield. Everything else is damage.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're set on being a 0CS support

Saul

12-26-2011

Yeah, I figured as much. Was just trying to get out there and really see if there was something I might be missing. Appreciate it Kelidus.

karate dad69

12-26-2011

if youre set on goin bot you should grab a couple Gp5 items. i usually go for kage/ and philo stone. i personally like to go bot with a cait. they walk into her trap, you stun, trap again. its pretty good dps.

jokull

12-26-2011

just dont take her bot. shes a mage with a bit of utility on her shield, to make up for the fact that her range is insane and she can be completely safe in teamfights. shes almost like ori, ori has more support-like abilities than lux does, and yet people ONLY ever took her mid. lux is one of my old mains, and ill probably pick her back up soon, since shes one of my favorite mages, ive just been playing different roles other than mid for a while. her safety is a hugr part of her playstyle, abuse her range and dont make her support, especially if you are a good ali/sona/taric

watermelonhammer

12-26-2011

she could support. Just get aggressive and get gp5 items then transition to ap