Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

happy DRAGONNZZZ

01-13-2012

bumb

TheAvix

01-13-2012

Ryze is soooo op if you know how to play him. He's a mage but not a mage at the same time. The reason being is that he just has to stack mana. And with his passive you can basicly spam overload and spell fux while the are in rune prison. And end result is that they die. The increases your damage on these two. I also like swain because if you can nevermove them, cast torment, lazer bird and ult you just birst down their health. The only problem with swain is trying to land nevermove. That is why when I play him I just rush rilays crystial cepter. Hope this help

xXCFXx Avenger

01-13-2012

AP corki..DUR

really, all the mages are via really. the mage with the most dmg is cassiopia but that does not mean she is the "best"

JonathanSheoth

01-14-2012

I'm having a good time with glorious komrade viktor, his early game is undesirable but by late game your death ray is chopping massive chunks of hp away and your ult seems to instantly resolve team brawls. Also dat poke.

Blakeusx

01-14-2012

Morgana hands down.

Flame Prodigy

01-14-2012

LB ftw. She was born to destroy those annoying squishies that hide behind the tank champs. Poof in, smash all health, poof out. Rinse and repeat. She even has a nice stun that is hard to use but can be very key in some teamfights

MrRecht

01-14-2012

Morgana. 2 stuns, one of them can hit the entire team at once doing massive dmg. She has an aoe and spell vamp to keep her in the lane when others cannot. Has a spell shield for helping the the team escape and engage. perfect for team play.

Bonzen

01-15-2012

I say Brand, he can nuke a lot of people down very easily and even has a stun that can help u ensure a kill or help u run away. (the stun also makes the enemy think twice about tower diving u)

SteelersSuckHaha

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Kassadin > AP mids

Rg Toad

01-15-2012

There is no best with certain team comps Zilean can he a complete beast, it all depends on your team, though some top choices are always xearth morgana ryze Cassiopeia zilean ahri, and then probably anivia(don't like recommendng her because, she is a pain in the butt to play correctly and for tournaments, it seems like the only thing keeping her around are 3-4 people that are REALLY good with her.)