Best mage?

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerifane

12-25-2011

Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on who's the best mage. Factor in their meta/ranked ability in your choice(s) also.

Discuss, all opinions are valued

P.S. Viktor is a valid option. IGN spotlight for him here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX7cWQ6p79Q

liquid H2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Lux is my favorite mage. She harasses you again and again. And if you lock your screen, you don't even see her. But when you start attacking her and she failed landing her Q, she dies.

ProGib

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I like karthus he op

jarrettrex2

12-26-2011

brand. he stuns, does massive damage, does dps, does aoe.

also hes a ****ing man made of fire, i mean cmon

Arkalyn

12-26-2011

I think malz is awesome as a mage, only champs I have a lil trouble fighting in the laning stage is mid Kassadin, Kat and Ez but the last two not so much.

Late game if your team is doing well malz can really shut a fight down and keep good pressure with his q and e, plus if the enemy mage makes a misstep ur ult can melt a mage in seconds.

His e is a monster in the lane stage as well, once your ap gets high enough I run out e one and itll take the whole creep wave with it.

Mornmorn

12-26-2011

ahri... charm op. "period" ^_^

pramit the great

12-26-2011

i like morgana and vieger. both have good stuns, vieger has awesome burst and morgana has awesome cc(q+ult)

Intsikandy

12-26-2011

Tibbers

IFlummer

12-26-2011

Xerath. Period.
Nobody does it better IMO. Only if you are good though. If you don't know positioning,then do not even try. When it comes to late game, and everyone has plenty or MR, Xerath is still owning, when other Mages fall off.

HlapSlap

12-26-2011

Xerath is Average. His poke is annoying as hell, but as soon as you get boots anyone with a brainstem can dodge his attacks. Close the distance with a character who can take a few hits, Xerath is KO'd.

Annie is pretty tough to consider as the "best mage" unless a very skilled player is behind her and she can rack up items like Meja's Soulstealer. Usefull, but not the best.

Brand is up there for sure. Early game with fully AP runes/quints/masteries makes him one deadly force.

If you're looking for the "mage" that can do the most theoretical damage in a game-- You get my favorite Champ and the one I believe is the best mage. Anivia

With the blue buff, she can slap down her Q and her ult on a Creep wave and wipe it out in less than 2-3 seconds. She can push lanes like crazy, and she can do double (even triple) damage with her Q, double damage with her E, trap people in her ult with her W. She can wall/stun/AOE slow, knock down massive creep waves and kill champs before they even know what hit them. I can't tell you how often I'm at 10% hp running from a fully healed enemy, and I can just turn around and hit a chain of R->Q->-E and they die.

Anivia takes the cake in my book. but she's also got the lowest durability in the entire game. She's slow as **** too. But all that makes her "balanced" for the crazy ****ing damage she does with her skills.

1234511 ... 12